Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | hola amigos
hey hey hey, i came here from cs and chose my flight using a randomizer,,,

idk if this is where i can ask, but how do you like, get from the crystalspine reaches to the observatory? do you have to unlock a certain amount of achievements or dragons to get to the starwood strand?
hey hey hey, i came here from cs and chose my flight using a randomizer,,,

idk if this is where i can ask, but how do you like, get from the crystalspine reaches to the observatory? do you have to unlock a certain amount of achievements or dragons to get to the starwood strand?
To move up from the starting location of your lair (for me, as a plague member, is The Wandering Contagion), you have to unlock lair expansions. At certain numbers you'll move up, but I'm not sure when.
To move up from the starting location of your lair (for me, as a plague member, is The Wandering Contagion), you have to unlock lair expansions. At certain numbers you'll move up, but I'm not sure when.
ilikefaenecks.gif
@Flowersyndrome

welcome to fr :) hope you enjoy it here!!

as faededfyre says, to move up you need lair expansions. at 50 slots for dragons you would move to, as an arcane member, the starwood strand; 75 the focal point; and 100 the observatory.
@Flowersyndrome

welcome to fr :) hope you enjoy it here!!

as faededfyre says, to move up you need lair expansions. at 50 slots for dragons you would move to, as an arcane member, the starwood strand; 75 the focal point; and 100 the observatory.
is1aOOc.png