Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Non-Interactive Menus in the Coliseum
This has only been a recent problem, maybe in the last month or so, but when I'm playing in the coliseum I like to use my drawing/graphics tablet to interact with the screen because it's quicker to move between enemies and doesn't make an obnoxious, repetitive loud 'click' like a computer mouse does. I've been doing this for years without problem.

Now, if I lift my pen up too high or I switch windows to check on something, when I come back to the Coliseum I can no longer interact with it. I can click with my mouse fine, but it no longer registers my tablet clicks.

I've tried re-starting my Tablet driver to no effect, the only thing that works is refreshing the tab and then only until I mess up again and lift the pen too high/switch tabs. This does not happen on Firefox, only on Chrome (but Firefox Coliseum runs so slowly it's not a viable option).
I have no other interactivity issues with my drawing tablet anywhere else on the site.

It's very frustrating because I want to be able to play Coli without annoying everyone in the house!
This has only been a recent problem, maybe in the last month or so, but when I'm playing in the coliseum I like to use my drawing/graphics tablet to interact with the screen because it's quicker to move between enemies and doesn't make an obnoxious, repetitive loud 'click' like a computer mouse does. I've been doing this for years without problem.

Now, if I lift my pen up too high or I switch windows to check on something, when I come back to the Coliseum I can no longer interact with it. I can click with my mouse fine, but it no longer registers my tablet clicks.

I've tried re-starting my Tablet driver to no effect, the only thing that works is refreshing the tab and then only until I mess up again and lift the pen too high/switch tabs. This does not happen on Firefox, only on Chrome (but Firefox Coliseum runs so slowly it's not a viable option).
I have no other interactivity issues with my drawing tablet anywhere else on the site.

It's very frustrating because I want to be able to play Coli without annoying everyone in the house!
I'm having the exact same problem with the coli in Chrome since a few days.

Tried updating my tablet driver, updating flash player, clearing my cache several times, but no luck with fixing it so far...
I'm having the exact same problem with the coli in Chrome since a few days.

Tried updating my tablet driver, updating flash player, clearing my cache several times, but no luck with fixing it so far...
tumblr_ojm6i3ESoc1rkt7sro9_r1_500.png
(Bump. Still having this issue)
(Bump. Still having this issue)