Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Spare Inventory Crate
I purchased it, and it took out the treasure it cost. But it never went in my inventory, and it still says I have one purchase remaining.
I purchased it, and it took out the treasure it cost. But it never went in my inventory, and it still says I have one purchase remaining.
@CybersixData7

The chest goes all the way to the back of your Other tab in your hoard. If its not there, please try the following:
  • Clear your browser's cache and cookies (if you arent sure how, google "clear cache/cookies [your browser]")
  • Double check in Incognito/InPrivate tab - sometimes cache can be extra sticky, this will ensure its totally clear
  • Triple check on another browser type and device, if possible

If you do all this and none of them pop the chest, try to give it a little bit of time then try again. Sometimes the system needs a bit to catch up. If after an hour or two and going through those steps again doesnt result in a chest, you will need to send in a Contact Us ticket with the approx. date/time of the purchase and all the steps you've tried to make it appear. Please be sure to use the email you registered with, and be patient. Tickets can take a bit to be answered. Remember to check your junk mail box if you dont see the autoreply.
@CybersixData7

The chest goes all the way to the back of your Other tab in your hoard. If its not there, please try the following:
  • Clear your browser's cache and cookies (if you arent sure how, google "clear cache/cookies [your browser]")
  • Double check in Incognito/InPrivate tab - sometimes cache can be extra sticky, this will ensure its totally clear
  • Triple check on another browser type and device, if possible

If you do all this and none of them pop the chest, try to give it a little bit of time then try again. Sometimes the system needs a bit to catch up. If after an hour or two and going through those steps again doesnt result in a chest, you will need to send in a Contact Us ticket with the approx. date/time of the purchase and all the steps you've tried to make it appear. Please be sure to use the email you registered with, and be patient. Tickets can take a bit to be answered. Remember to check your junk mail box if you dont see the autoreply.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif