Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any webkinz experts?
So I have two webkinz (or well, a lot but) that have been collecting dust. They're the Siberian Husky and Timber wolf, both are the Webkinz signature plushes and such.

I had a person who was interested in buying both of them and asked me to give them a price (Granted, we both know nothing about the webkinz economy so we have no idea what we're doing). So I looked it up and....???

The husky goes around 332 to 199 USD and the Timber Wolf around that price as well.

What the heck? What's going on...? How should I price these guys? ;o; Do I really have my hands plushes disguised as gold or what? Ahaha....
So I have two webkinz (or well, a lot but) that have been collecting dust. They're the Siberian Husky and Timber wolf, both are the Webkinz signature plushes and such.

I had a person who was interested in buying both of them and asked me to give them a price (Granted, we both know nothing about the webkinz economy so we have no idea what we're doing). So I looked it up and....???

The husky goes around 332 to 199 USD and the Timber Wolf around that price as well.

What the heck? What's going on...? How should I price these guys? ;o; Do I really have my hands plushes disguised as gold or what? Ahaha....
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
GET THAT MONEY
SWEET DOLLAR BILLS
GET THAT MONEY
SWEET DOLLAR BILLS
summer_garden_raffle_badge_by_fox_siins-dcd19cc.png
| To artists I commission: If you have pinged me
| and given me my art, but I have not replied within
| three days, I have most likely missed the ping or
| you have misspelled my username!
| Do not hesitate to ping me again if you think I have missed it! :3
yes, those plushies are worth a LOT of money! they are retired and very, very rare.
yes, those plushies are worth a LOT of money! they are retired and very, very rare.
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
Holy moons o.o I've been collecting webkinz since I was 4, and I had no idea they were this valuable! Plus, I actually have the Siberian husky 0.0

Sorry, I can't really help you with pricing them, but I'm just shocked they're this valuable o.o
Holy moons o.o I've been collecting webkinz since I was 4, and I had no idea they were this valuable! Plus, I actually have the Siberian husky 0.0

Sorry, I can't really help you with pricing them, but I'm just shocked they're this valuable o.o
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Yup! They are that valuable. I was looking into buying some webkinz from my early childhood and they are indeed that expensive!
Yup! They are that valuable. I was looking into buying some webkinz from my early childhood and they are indeed that expensive!
qAOaXBj.png