Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello, everyone!
Hello to all! My name is Nyarlath0tep and I'm new to FR.
A friend of mine recommended me to join as they know I have an interest in dragons and such, so I thought why the heck not and made an account!

So far I'm enjoying it a lot and I like the designs of the dragons as well, though I haven't made a lt of progress with my lair yet.

I have a lot of interests but I'm mostly into;
    •Anime (lately I'm more into Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, but I have a lot of other likes as well!)
    •Video games (Persona series, Saints Row, The Binding of Isaac, Bioshock, and a lot more)
    •Music (more specifically Vaporwave and it's sub genres)
    •Art
    •Plants
    •The ocean
    •The Cthulhu Mythos (though I am currently rereading most of it as I have forgotten a lot of things about it. Apologies for that.)

These are just a few of the things I'm interested in. I'm always up for a conversation about anything really so just send me a ping if you wish to talk about whatever honestly!

I really hope I can make new friends and have a lot of fun here!!

Hello to all! My name is Nyarlath0tep and I'm new to FR.
A friend of mine recommended me to join as they know I have an interest in dragons and such, so I thought why the heck not and made an account!

So far I'm enjoying it a lot and I like the designs of the dragons as well, though I haven't made a lt of progress with my lair yet.

I have a lot of interests but I'm mostly into;
    •Anime (lately I'm more into Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, but I have a lot of other likes as well!)
    •Video games (Persona series, Saints Row, The Binding of Isaac, Bioshock, and a lot more)
    •Music (more specifically Vaporwave and it's sub genres)
    •Art
    •Plants
    •The ocean
    •The Cthulhu Mythos (though I am currently rereading most of it as I have forgotten a lot of things about it. Apologies for that.)

These are just a few of the things I'm interested in. I'm always up for a conversation about anything really so just send me a ping if you wish to talk about whatever honestly!

I really hope I can make new friends and have a lot of fun here!!

@Nyarlath0tep
Welcome from the Fire Flight!
If you have any questions about the site just let me know and I will be more than happy to help!
There are plenty of things here that can cover any amount of interests so it's hard to get bored on here.
@Nyarlath0tep
Welcome from the Fire Flight!
If you have any questions about the site just let me know and I will be more than happy to help!
There are plenty of things here that can cover any amount of interests so it's hard to get bored on here.
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
@SylphofHeart
Thank you for the warm welcome! I currently don't have any specific questions but if I do I would direct them to you if that's alright!

I noticed! FR's got a lot of things I haven't seen from a few of the forum sites I've been on and It's rather refreshing to be able to talk about more than one interests without getting bored here. I'm rather pleased to be here really!
@SylphofHeart
Thank you for the warm welcome! I currently don't have any specific questions but if I do I would direct them to you if that's alright!

I noticed! FR's got a lot of things I haven't seen from a few of the forum sites I've been on and It's rather refreshing to be able to talk about more than one interests without getting bored here. I'm rather pleased to be here really!
@Nyarlath0tep
Of course! I'll be more than happy to answer any questions you have.
It really is, even in the private flight forums you're able to find pretty much anything.
From serious topics to memes about dragon capitalism, we have it all.
Aside from the forums there is plenty to do, the fairgrounds and coliseum are great for treasure (Well, there's a tad more to the coli than that. There are guides for such things as well like Culex's dragon training guide)

Oh! Also, if you would like a sketch of one of your progens(the two dragons you start out with)
I will do one for free, you can click on the art shop in my signature to see my work.
@Nyarlath0tep
Of course! I'll be more than happy to answer any questions you have.
It really is, even in the private flight forums you're able to find pretty much anything.
From serious topics to memes about dragon capitalism, we have it all.
Aside from the forums there is plenty to do, the fairgrounds and coliseum are great for treasure (Well, there's a tad more to the coli than that. There are guides for such things as well like Culex's dragon training guide)

Oh! Also, if you would like a sketch of one of your progens(the two dragons you start out with)
I will do one for free, you can click on the art shop in my signature to see my work.
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
@SylphOfHeart
Yes, I noticed! I haven't done much interacting yet but I did look through the forums for a bit and noticed a lot of different topics! It's pretty exciting to say the least!
I should check the coliseum out soon, I hadn't really done much yet but it seems pretty interesting to say the least. (I'll definitely check the guide out as well!)

Oh, that would be really nice!! If it's not a problem can you do one of Nyarlathotep? The Mirror Dragon if I'm not mistaken.
@SylphOfHeart
Yes, I noticed! I haven't done much interacting yet but I did look through the forums for a bit and noticed a lot of different topics! It's pretty exciting to say the least!
I should check the coliseum out soon, I hadn't really done much yet but it seems pretty interesting to say the least. (I'll definitely check the guide out as well!)

Oh, that would be really nice!! If it's not a problem can you do one of Nyarlathotep? The Mirror Dragon if I'm not mistaken.
@Nyarlath0tep
Of course! I will get started on it right away. I'll send you a private message with it and a code to put it into Nyarlathotep's description if you'd like as well.
@Nyarlath0tep
Of course! I will get started on it right away. I'll send you a private message with it and a code to put it into Nyarlathotep's description if you'd like as well.
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
@Nyarlath0tep
Hey, welcome! :)
@Nyarlath0tep
Hey, welcome! :)
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
@SylphOfHeart
Thank you so much! Also, I forgot to say this in my first post but I really love your art! I find the way you draw dragons to be really cute!
And a code would be lovely thank you!!

@Sparkbreeze
Hello and thank you for the warm welcome! :D
@SylphOfHeart
Thank you so much! Also, I forgot to say this in my first post but I really love your art! I find the way you draw dragons to be really cute!
And a code would be lovely thank you!!

@Sparkbreeze
Hello and thank you for the warm welcome! :D