Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | LF: high-level dragon! >20
I'm looking for someone who would be willing to rent out a high-level dragon (preferably lv 20 or higher) to me so that I can boost my team's level. I signed up only two weeks ago so my dragons are still weak, haha. I could use a boost :3

Please ping me if you can help me out! We can negotiate a price in PM.

Thanks in advance! :D
I'm looking for someone who would be willing to rent out a high-level dragon (preferably lv 20 or higher) to me so that I can boost my team's level. I signed up only two weeks ago so my dragons are still weak, haha. I could use a boost :3

Please ping me if you can help me out! We can negotiate a price in PM.

Thanks in advance! :D
eLAndXa.png
9 hours ahead of FR time!
@Megarai111
I could help! (I have 4 lvl 25 dergos so I could live to rent one out) Unfortunately, I can't just let you borrow him/her for free... :P
--I've also got a dragon training thread if you want me to level some of yours instead (Link in my signature)
@Megarai111
I could help! (I have 4 lvl 25 dergos so I could live to rent one out) Unfortunately, I can't just let you borrow him/her for free... :P
--I've also got a dragon training thread if you want me to level some of yours instead (Link in my signature)
r6IIH6g.gif
@Megarai111 - Check your Flight's forums too! Nature offers a loaning service, and I can't imagine we're unique in that.
@Megarai111 - Check your Flight's forums too! Nature offers a loaning service, and I can't imagine we're unique in that.
Tales of the Clan