Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Auction Notificatons
Would it be possible to get a notification setting for when an item we want that is not currently on the auction house is put up to buy?
Would it be possible to get a notification setting for when an item we want that is not currently on the auction house is put up to buy?
How would this work? Legit first thing I thought of is something that allows us to look in someones hoard or lair for specific items/ dragons xD Thinking about it some more, would it basically be like the search specifications, only if something matches your exact parameters would you get a notification if someone decides to sell?
How would this work? Legit first thing I thought of is something that allows us to look in someones hoard or lair for specific items/ dragons xD Thinking about it some more, would it basically be like the search specifications, only if something matches your exact parameters would you get a notification if someone decides to sell?
@Zaheed This was discussed in another post.It was discussed that it would put too much strain on the server because all the players looking for their individual items+ how many times it would have to check. Hundreds of things are added to the AH per few seconds.
@Zaheed This was discussed in another post.It was discussed that it would put too much strain on the server because all the players looking for their individual items+ how many times it would have to check. Hundreds of things are added to the AH per few seconds.
mXMhPXb.png

OK BUT MANTIS SHRIMP

(Also looking for open Lore Shops!)

tumblr_osnaa09fPS1uo28ybo3_r1_500.png

[/url]BzWOoCD.pngbDWfHOP.pngxit6UDK.png
Oh ok, thanks for letting me know.
Oh ok, thanks for letting me know.