Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | CG still showing in upper right corner?
Does this count as a bug? I mean, considering Crystalline Gala 2017 was nearly 5 months ago now...? [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/be8c0c3900ad346a04a70eea7310a0a3/tumblr_inline_or85a4DR3D1ug0lvh_540.png[/img]
Does this count as a bug? I mean, considering Crystalline Gala 2017 was nearly 5 months ago now...?
tumblr_inline_or85a4DR3D1ug0lvh_540.png
iceeaster.giftumblr_inline_orkym4OE2W1ug0lvh_540.pngiceeaster.gif
Hello @SyntheticMemes! (Nice username, haha)

I've actually scooted this thread over to Help because this isn't a bug. :) The news ticker is manually updated by administrators - the fact that it hasn't been updated is probably due to their business with preparing for the anniversary today!

Hopefully they'll be able to get around to updating it afterwards. ^^
Hello @SyntheticMemes! (Nice username, haha)

I've actually scooted this thread over to Help because this isn't a bug. :) The news ticker is manually updated by administrators - the fact that it hasn't been updated is probably due to their business with preparing for the anniversary today!

Hopefully they'll be able to get around to updating it afterwards. ^^
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon
(thank you omg)

Ah right! Thank you for clearing that one up for me, I was pretty confused for a while there, haha!

@Alphaeon
(thank you omg)

Ah right! Thank you for clearing that one up for me, I was pretty confused for a while there, haha!

iceeaster.giftumblr_inline_orkym4OE2W1ug0lvh_540.pngiceeaster.gif