Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Gathering Issues
Hello. It is after 1 a.m., so everything should be reset. But I can't gather anything just now. It says that I have already used up my gatherings for the day.

But I haven't.

I wouldn't mind but it's a festivale week and I'd really like to gather the tolkiens for the Festival items.

Can you help me so I don't lose a days worth?
Hello. It is after 1 a.m., so everything should be reset. But I can't gather anything just now. It says that I have already used up my gatherings for the day.

But I haven't.

I wouldn't mind but it's a festivale week and I'd really like to gather the tolkiens for the Festival items.

Can you help me so I don't lose a days worth?
@robinkid Hello!

Flight Rising runs on Specific Standard Time which means it is an hour behind on you. Rollover (the moment where the site is reset) is happening right now, so you should have your gathering turns now.

If you are ever in doubt, make sure to check the clock in the upper left corner, right underneath the big Flight Rising logo. It'll tell you what the current time is that the site uses.

Have a good day/sleep well! :)
@robinkid Hello!

Flight Rising runs on Specific Standard Time which means it is an hour behind on you. Rollover (the moment where the site is reset) is happening right now, so you should have your gathering turns now.

If you are ever in doubt, make sure to check the clock in the upper left corner, right underneath the big Flight Rising logo. It'll tell you what the current time is that the site uses.

Have a good day/sleep well! :)
ah, OK, Thank you.
ah, OK, Thank you.