Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | 1 free guardian
I have a guardian hatchling that I just hatched, except now I realized that I don't have the room for it in my clan. If you want to see it, check out the last dragon in my lair. I'm ok with you exalting it, as long as you name it first. Just let me know if you want it!
I have a guardian hatchling that I just hatched, except now I realized that I don't have the room for it in my clan. If you want to see it, check out the last dragon in my lair. I'm ok with you exalting it, as long as you name it first. Just let me know if you want it!
@Sceptile160 Could I maybe get the third one? If you don't mind! c:
@Sceptile160 Could I maybe get the third one? If you don't mind! c:
@Sceptile160 if you want to post pictures, click at your dragon. at the left side is a box (brithday of the dragon, element, etc.) at the bottom of this is a button "generate code", click it. then a new little window is popping up, copy the BBCode (without this word, it has to begin with [url=... and end with the [/url]). paste it to your thread and that's it^^
@Sceptile160 if you want to post pictures, click at your dragon. at the left side is a box (brithday of the dragon, element, etc.) at the bottom of this is a button "generate code", click it. then a new little window is popping up, copy the BBCode (without this word, it has to begin with [url=... and end with the [/url]). paste it to your thread and that's it^^
kqd1uXq.png
@Sceptile160 may i have the lime green one?
@Sceptile160 may i have the lime green one?
@Callypso @SoulEaterKByrd
Crossroads coming your way!
@Callypso @SoulEaterKByrd
Crossroads coming your way!
@Dracianna
Ok, so that's what the generate code button is for. Thank you for the help!
@Dracianna
Ok, so that's what the generate code button is for. Thank you for the help!