Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Gijinka Adoptables
[img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/79e408c57a7e079d3370afd43512c3fc/tumblr_op54jmwtOp1qlasroo1_r2_1280.png[/img] [Hey guys I made some Flight Rising adoptables! Its a special bundle because if you purchase the adoptable you also get the dragon that its themed after as well! Now if you aren’t interested in the dragon[s] or you don’t have a Flight Rising account[/s], no worries! The adoptable itself is still up for grabs! Each of these babies is a cheap $25 a piece! This is the first time I’ve ever made adoptables so if these are successful I’ll definitely make more in the future!] Copy pasted via my tumblr post (Amummy.tumblr.com) PM me if interested! Hopefully I will keep this thread open and regularly post adoptables in the future!
tumblr_op54jmwtOp1qlasroo1_r2_1280.png

[Hey guys I made some Flight Rising adoptables! Its a special bundle because if you purchase the adoptable you also get the dragon that its themed after as well! Now if you aren’t interested in the dragon or you don’t have a Flight Rising account, no worries! The adoptable itself is still up for grabs!

Each of these babies is a cheap $25 a piece!

This is the first time I’ve ever made adoptables so if these are successful I’ll definitely make more in the future!]

Copy pasted via my tumblr post (Amummy.tumblr.com)

PM me if interested!

Hopefully I will keep this thread open and regularly post adoptables in the future!
These are so cool! I don't really have any USD available for this, but have a friendly bump! Best of luck selling this dragon / gijinka! c:
These are so cool! I don't really have any USD available for this, but have a friendly bump! Best of luck selling this dragon / gijinka! c:
Interest will lead to continued creation and sale of Adoptables

Artblog: amummyart.tumblr.com
main blog: amummy.tumblr.com
Interest will lead to continued creation and sale of Adoptables

Artblog: amummyart.tumblr.com
main blog: amummy.tumblr.com