Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Progenitor Dragons???
Okay, so my friend is closing down her account, but she doesn't want her dragons to go hungry. So she's been trying to send them to me, but some of the trades won't go through because it says there's a progenitor dragon attached? We narrowed it down and figured out it meant Strike and Fabulous, her first gen dragons, and the first dragons she ever got. Now, these are especially important dragons, and we don't want them to starve. They are part of a story I was working on, so they are really important to me too. Does anyone know how to help us with this?
Okay, so my friend is closing down her account, but she doesn't want her dragons to go hungry. So she's been trying to send them to me, but some of the trades won't go through because it says there's a progenitor dragon attached? We narrowed it down and figured out it meant Strike and Fabulous, her first gen dragons, and the first dragons she ever got. Now, these are especially important dragons, and we don't want them to starve. They are part of a story I was working on, so they are really important to me too. Does anyone know how to help us with this?
By the way, I'm the one with the progen dragons. I've fed my dragons for now, but the last time I visited the website was about a month ago. I'm very inactive and we feel the need to feed our virtual dragons with virtual food. Even though our dragons are simply images given stats, names, and a box to type in, just to give them meaning and value. Please help.
By the way, I'm the one with the progen dragons. I've fed my dragons for now, but the last time I visited the website was about a month ago. I'm very inactive and we feel the need to feed our virtual dragons with virtual food. Even though our dragons are simply images given stats, names, and a box to type in, just to give them meaning and value. Please help.
@MoonSt0n3
@MarionMeowz
You cannot trade your progenitor dragons under any circumstance.
They are the dragons you started with and are tied to your account.
@MoonSt0n3
@MarionMeowz
You cannot trade your progenitor dragons under any circumstance.
They are the dragons you started with and are tied to your account.
@Salilaoceana @marionmeowz the first two dragons you have are indeed called your progenitors, or progens (custom or random progenitors depending on which you are talking about). Progens differ from regular gen one dragons in that they are essentially account locked, which means that you cannot trade or sell them. The only way to move them from your account is to remove them from the game via exalting (and exalting a progen dragon does not count towards dominance or result in any monetary reward). This is partially as a measure to stop exploitation of the custom dragon creation you receive at the beginning of your time on the site.

However, the only thing that happens when a lair "starves" is that the account loses the daily bonus. Your dragons will not be harmed in any way, and if you wish you could view them as in hibernation when you are gone.
@Salilaoceana @marionmeowz the first two dragons you have are indeed called your progenitors, or progens (custom or random progenitors depending on which you are talking about). Progens differ from regular gen one dragons in that they are essentially account locked, which means that you cannot trade or sell them. The only way to move them from your account is to remove them from the game via exalting (and exalting a progen dragon does not count towards dominance or result in any monetary reward). This is partially as a measure to stop exploitation of the custom dragon creation you receive at the beginning of your time on the site.

However, the only thing that happens when a lair "starves" is that the account loses the daily bonus. Your dragons will not be harmed in any way, and if you wish you could view them as in hibernation when you are gone.
@SalilaOceania @MarionMeowz Your progens won't die or anything if they go hungry, but if you really want to keep the daily bonus or keep them fed for sentiment's sake, the only solution is for someone to log into the account and feed the dragons, since they can't be traded.
@SalilaOceania @MarionMeowz Your progens won't die or anything if they go hungry, but if you really want to keep the daily bonus or keep them fed for sentiment's sake, the only solution is for someone to log into the account and feed the dragons, since they can't be traded.
8XINyeM.png-Homa3Wo.png-sCV73Cw.png
@bisexuwhale @SalilaOceania @MarionMeowz letting someone else have access to your account is against the site ToU and can potentially get you banned for multiaccounting. as Denim said, nothing will happen to them if they lose all their energy, so there's no need to have someone else access your account for you. [quote=Terms of Use][LIST=1] [*]It is the user's responsibility to create a strong password and keep that password secure from the knowledge of others. [*]Members may not share accounts. This includes sharing account details with any other member. [*]You agree to register a maximum of one account per individual user. [*]Your privilege to use the Flight Rising is not transferable. Your account may not be given away or sold to another user or person. [/LIST][/quote]
@bisexuwhale @SalilaOceania @MarionMeowz letting someone else have access to your account is against the site ToU and can potentially get you banned for multiaccounting. as Denim said, nothing will happen to them if they lose all their energy, so there's no need to have someone else access your account for you.
Terms of Use wrote:
  1. It is the user's responsibility to create a strong password and keep that password secure from the knowledge of others.
  2. Members may not share accounts. This includes sharing account details with any other member.
  3. You agree to register a maximum of one account per individual user.
  4. Your privilege to use the Flight Rising is not transferable. Your account may not be given away or sold to another user or person.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After I need to stop going on the forums when I'm half asleep, I forget these things. Sorry for inadvertently encouraging rule-breaking ;-;
@After I need to stop going on the forums when I'm half asleep, I forget these things. Sorry for inadvertently encouraging rule-breaking ;-;
8XINyeM.png-Homa3Wo.png-sCV73Cw.png