Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Looking for breeding cards..
I am looking to commission some art for a few breeding cards. I would like fonts to be wispy and flowy, and the colors to mostly be ice themed. If anyone has already made some, please link them to me to so I can see if I would like ones very similar.

Price I am still deciding, so name your price and we'll see if it can work!
I am looking to commission some art for a few breeding cards. I would like fonts to be wispy and flowy, and the colors to mostly be ice themed. If anyone has already made some, please link them to me to so I can see if I would like ones very similar.

Price I am still deciding, so name your price and we'll see if it can work!
^
^
^
^
Odd question, whats a breeding card?
Odd question, whats a breeding card?
DPHAeaM.png
@Aphramelia

Hello! Hope you're having a wonderful day. I have a small graphics shop here if you'd like to take a peek! Usually I charge anywhere from 10k to 20k per card, depending on the complexity and such. Thanks for your time!

@DemonicWolf

A breeding card is some kind of graphic/card that shows two(rarely more) of your dragons and their possible offspring. Some things that might be included on the card would be a name for the pair, their colors, their genes and the percentages of which gene will be visible upon hatching. Mostly people use them for their hatcheries, but others just like to use them to keep track of who's being bred with who.
@Aphramelia

Hello! Hope you're having a wonderful day. I have a small graphics shop here if you'd like to take a peek! Usually I charge anywhere from 10k to 20k per card, depending on the complexity and such. Thanks for your time!

@DemonicWolf

A breeding card is some kind of graphic/card that shows two(rarely more) of your dragons and their possible offspring. Some things that might be included on the card would be a name for the pair, their colors, their genes and the percentages of which gene will be visible upon hatching. Mostly people use them for their hatcheries, but others just like to use them to keep track of who's being bred with who.
@hexc0141f

Thank you so much
@hexc0141f

Thank you so much
DPHAeaM.png