Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Dragon won't show up in Coli team list
I've been trying to put this dragon on my coli team, and for some reason he's not showing up as an option in the list. He's named, and I can't see any other reason he wouldn't show up.

I've tried refreshing the coli, trying on different days, and removing his familiar. Nothing's worked. I noticed it 3-4 days ago, and I haven't had it happen with any other dragons

Edit: NEVERMIND I just missed em in the list
I've been trying to put this dragon on my coli team, and for some reason he's not showing up as an option in the list. He's named, and I can't see any other reason he wouldn't show up.

I've tried refreshing the coli, trying on different days, and removing his familiar. Nothing's worked. I noticed it 3-4 days ago, and I haven't had it happen with any other dragons

Edit: NEVERMIND I just missed em in the list
@SpartaDog He's in the 5th screenshot. You might have just missed him?
@SpartaDog He's in the 5th screenshot. You might have just missed him?
@elfin how the heck....

Okay, silly me. Thanks haha
@elfin how the heck....

Okay, silly me. Thanks haha
Scooting this over to the Help Center since it's not a bug! Glad you were able to find him. :)
Scooting this over to the Help Center since it's not a bug! Glad you were able to find him. :)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png