Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Favorite Vista?
1 2 3
Okay, I really like collecting these vista things! They're really nifty and fun.

I just got the Ribbons and Bows one (which I am wearing now) and I was like "EGL fashion? On my Dragatar? HECK YES PLEASE!" And that's what happened, I'm telling no lies.

What about you guys? Which ones are your favorites? My current faves are the Riot of Rot one, Ribbons and Bows, and the one you get from Crystal Pools.

I wanna hear which ones you like and why!
Okay, I really like collecting these vista things! They're really nifty and fun.

I just got the Ribbons and Bows one (which I am wearing now) and I was like "EGL fashion? On my Dragatar? HECK YES PLEASE!" And that's what happened, I'm telling no lies.

What about you guys? Which ones are your favorites? My current faves are the Riot of Rot one, Ribbons and Bows, and the one you get from Crystal Pools.

I wanna hear which ones you like and why!
deathseeker_caw_zps8ow1makd.gif
Memento Mori
stormseeker_caw_inv_zpsmwflt9it.gif
Memento Mori
I want the succulents vista soo mucu
I want the succulents vista soo mucu
The only vista I will ever want is the stormy rain cloud one. I love rain (and most water) so much and the grey gloomyness speaks to my soul. Some day I'll save up for it.
The only vista I will ever want is the stormy rain cloud one. I love rain (and most water) so much and the grey gloomyness speaks to my soul. Some day I'll save up for it.
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
I adore (and want) the Harpy's Roost vista. It would go with my username so well- Shadmé is a dark angel OC of mine. :D
I adore (and want) the Harpy's Roost vista. It would go with my username so well- Shadmé is a dark angel OC of mine. :D
mGBJ0tP.png
[item= vista: tundra dragons] and [item= Vista: Trickmurk circus]
Vista: Tundra Dragons and Vista: Trickmurk Circus
Lichtdrache.gif
Summer, Foxfire, HR, and the one I'm wearing right now (forgot the name)
Summer, Foxfire, HR, and the one I'm wearing right now (forgot the name)
tumblr_ozc9mxtgb51udi2fqo2_r1_500.png

Art by draconoblade
I guess my favorite is the one I'm currently wearing (boreal wood)! I love cold weather and snowy landscapes, and I also have a thing about horns and antlers.
I guess my favorite is the one I'm currently wearing (boreal wood)! I love cold weather and snowy landscapes, and I also have a thing about horns and antlers.
ctFAI4k.gif
I wish I could get the sword/armory one..but it wouldn't go with my character?
Also I'm poor
I wish I could get the sword/armory one..but it wouldn't go with my character?
Also I'm poor
xEyhnVi.gif
Ribbons, Swans, Black Rose, Twilight Firefly, Volcanic Vents, Lovebirds, Autumn, Spring...
Ribbons, Swans, Black Rose, Twilight Firefly, Volcanic Vents, Lovebirds, Autumn, Spring...
divider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.pngdivider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.png
The rainy day vista is definitely my favorite, but I also like twilight firefly and succulents.
The rainy day vista is definitely my favorite, but I also like twilight firefly and succulents.
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
1 2 3