Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Apparel Slots Disappeared
So recently I bought 2 dragons with 14 slots but it seems to have lost the slots and now both have only 6 slots. Is this normal? Do their slots disappear if you didn't initially buy them?
So recently I bought 2 dragons with 14 slots but it seems to have lost the slots and now both have only 6 slots. Is this normal? Do their slots disappear if you didn't initially buy them?
Oh no wait sorry, I browsed some other threads and realised that you buy slots for your entire lair oops >->
Oh no wait sorry, I browsed some other threads and realised that you buy slots for your entire lair oops >->
@firestar33916

Apparel slots are "attached" to you lair. If a dragon has 14 apparel slots, that means the lair of the owner of the dragon has 14 apparel slots.

On the bright side you can buy apparel slots for one dragon and it applies to the whole lair. :)

Edit: ah ninja' d by the question-asker O.o
@firestar33916

Apparel slots are "attached" to you lair. If a dragon has 14 apparel slots, that means the lair of the owner of the dragon has 14 apparel slots.

On the bright side you can buy apparel slots for one dragon and it applies to the whole lair. :)

Edit: ah ninja' d by the question-asker O.o
TrDrnN6.png ***
Art

Accents
Oh okay thanks! (I've been on here for a while but I still have no idea how slots work since I've never bought any haha) :p
Oh okay thanks! (I've been on here for a while but I still have no idea how slots work since I've never bought any haha) :p