Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Project Reborn: Cheap Commissions! [OPEN
We're currently closed to work on the current commissions! We'll open up again soon ^^ Hello everyone, so... As you can see by the examples within this gallery, I’m not exactly a good artists. I do, however, need cash as much as any other artists around do, especially since I’m an university student and my timetable is filled most of the day, making it impossible for me to get even a part time job to help with paying my bills. Because of that, my parents do support me where I live, however I do not feel well using their money on things I like. For example, currently I’m trying to save up for a reborn doll kit and a fursuit. The fursuit, since I plan on making it myself, will be cheap… the reborn doll kit, in other hands, is somewhat out of my monthly balance. For that reason, I’m here offering everyone some cheap commissions. Please do notice that I’m not a exemplar artist, but what I do is not bad either so I’d love if you guys gave me a chance. I’ll be working with paypal and mainly with pixel batches, though will offer some other jobs as well if you bribe me. Just make sure you read the rules below, and we’ll be fine. -I can do most animal varieties and user-made, however I do have some problems with drawing primates and anthros, basically anything that is more anthropomorphized simply because I can’t draw humans. I also do not have much experience with drawing birds, so I can’t really tell you how well they’ll turn out to be if those are requested. -I only work with visual reference of your characters and I also ask you to point out the pose you want your character on. I really hate having to chose it, since I don’t know one’s personality so I prefer that you give me a pose. -I work with no refunds, at least as of now. Due to me working with PayPal Invoices only, I can’t refund you with the entire price charged, due to the small fee PayPal charges for international transactions. Don’t worry though, what you will be getting won’t be a surprise. I’ll be handing you a sketch of the pose so you can give me your okay and only when you’re satisfied with the sketch I’ll ask you to send the payment. With that said, I’ll only be working on the final piece once I have your okay and the payment. -I usually won’t take more than a week to finish orders, however I ask you to be patient and not rush me. Also ask that you tell me in case you have a deadline, for character competitions or for someone’s birthday and already apologize in advance if I can’t make it to the due date, but as I said, I’m an university student and don’t really have much time on my hands. -Please note me your orders instead of posting here xP Just to make this post clean. -I'll be collecting payments only through 'invoice' now, since I've been having trouble with the customers sending the payment in Dollars themselves. - I can't draw dragons just yet. for that reason, I'll be opening one dragon request every once in a while to learn how to draw them ^^ With that said, let’s go over to my pricing. Headshots: [img]http://orig09.deviantart.net/eaa7/f/2017/080/4/9/one_floating_head_by_night_pandora-db32pyc.png[/img][img]http://orig01.deviantart.net/ad5b/f/2017/094/b/3/eridian_by_night_pandora-db4o6zi.png[/img][img]http://orig05.deviantart.net/dfc2/f/2017/101/7/b/farkle_headshot_by_night_pandora-db5fik5.png[/img] 1. 50x50 6 headshot batch – US$ 5 Those will be simple shaded and highlighted 50 x 50 headshots with no background 2. Single 50 x 50 Headshot – US$ 1 Like said, it’s a single 50x50 headshot commission, shaded and highlighted with no background Full-Bodies: [img]http://orig13.deviantart.net/f0f1/f/2017/101/8/9/heth_fullbody_by_night_pandora-db5fc6k.png[/img][img]http://orig06.deviantart.net/e900/f/2017/095/6/7/darcy_by_night_pandora-db4qs06.png[/img][img]http://orig00.deviantart.net/a2ed/f/2017/092/2/a/alec_icon_by_night_pandora-db4grwy.png[/img] 3. 50x50 6 Full-body batch – US$ 10 6 50x50 shaded and highlighted fullbodies with no background. 4. 50x50 Single full-body – US$ 2 A single 50x50 shaded and highlighted full-body with no background. Small soft lined commissions [img]http://orig02.deviantart.net/f658/f/2017/098/1/c/soft_kiddo_by_night_pandora-db52pap.png[/img][img]http://orig08.deviantart.net/cf55/f/2017/098/0/8/smol_and_soft_camille_by_night_pandora-db54u4q.png[/img] 4. Headshot batch 80x80 - US$ 4 4 softly shaded 80x80 size headshot. 5. Fullbody batch 80x80- US$ 8 4 softly shaded and highlighted 80x80 fullbodies. As you can tell, the pixel batches have a special price in a way that it works like a 5 + 1 Free. If you’re interested please comment below with the filled form. Thank you all for reading through ^^ To do list: - Open - Open - Open Requests: - Closed Form: Username: Character 1: - Reference: -Pose: Character 2: - Reference: -Pose: Character 3: - Reference: -Pose: Character 4: - Reference: -Pose: Character 5: - Reference: -Pose: Character 6: - Reference: -Pose: Other?: Note, I'll be asking for your paypal email [i]privately[/i] in order to send you the invoice once the sketches are sent. I'll not share this email with anyone, so don't worry.
We're currently closed to work on the current commissions! We'll open up again soon ^^

Hello everyone, so... As you can see by the examples within this gallery, I’m not exactly a good artists. I do, however, need cash as much as any other artists around do, especially since I’m an university student and my timetable is filled most of the day, making it impossible for me to get even a part time job to help with paying my bills. Because of that, my parents do support me where I live, however I do not feel well using their money on things I like.

For example, currently I’m trying to save up for a reborn doll kit and a fursuit. The fursuit, since I plan on making it myself, will be cheap… the reborn doll kit, in other hands, is somewhat out of my monthly balance. For that reason, I’m here offering everyone some cheap commissions. Please do notice that I’m not a exemplar artist, but what I do is not bad either so I’d love if you guys gave me a chance.

I’ll be working with paypal and mainly with pixel batches, though will offer some other jobs as well if you bribe me. Just make sure you read the rules below, and we’ll be fine.

-I can do most animal varieties and user-made, however I do have some problems with drawing primates and anthros, basically anything that is more anthropomorphized simply because I can’t draw humans. I also do not have much experience with drawing birds, so I can’t really tell you how well they’ll turn out to be if those are requested.

-I only work with visual reference of your characters and I also ask you to point out the pose you want your character on. I really hate having to chose it, since I don’t know one’s personality so I prefer that you give me a pose.

-I work with no refunds, at least as of now. Due to me working with PayPal Invoices only, I can’t refund you with the entire price charged, due to the small fee PayPal charges for international transactions. Don’t worry though, what you will be getting won’t be a surprise. I’ll be handing you a sketch of the pose so you can give me your okay and only when you’re satisfied with the sketch I’ll ask you to send the payment. With that said, I’ll only be working on the final piece once I have your okay and the payment.

-I usually won’t take more than a week to finish orders, however I ask you to be patient and not rush me. Also ask that you tell me in case you have a deadline, for character competitions or for someone’s birthday and already apologize in advance if I can’t make it to the due date, but as I said, I’m an university student and don’t really have much time on my hands.

-Please note me your orders instead of posting here xP Just to make this post clean.

-I'll be collecting payments only through 'invoice' now, since I've been having trouble with the customers sending the payment in Dollars themselves.

- I can't draw dragons just yet. for that reason, I'll be opening one dragon request every once in a while to learn how to draw them ^^

With that said, let’s go over to my pricing.

Headshots:
one_floating_head_by_night_pandora-db32pyc.pngeridian_by_night_pandora-db4o6zi.pngfarkle_headshot_by_night_pandora-db5fik5.png

1. 50x50 6 headshot batch – US$ 5

Those will be simple shaded and highlighted 50 x 50 headshots with no background

2. Single 50 x 50 Headshot – US$ 1

Like said, it’s a single 50x50 headshot commission, shaded and highlighted with no background

Full-Bodies:

heth_fullbody_by_night_pandora-db5fc6k.pngdarcy_by_night_pandora-db4qs06.pngalec_icon_by_night_pandora-db4grwy.png

3. 50x50 6 Full-body batch – US$ 10

6 50x50 shaded and highlighted fullbodies with no background.

4. 50x50 Single full-body – US$ 2

A single 50x50 shaded and highlighted full-body with no background.

Small soft lined commissions
soft_kiddo_by_night_pandora-db52pap.pngsmol_and_soft_camille_by_night_pandora-db54u4q.png

4. Headshot batch 80x80 - US$ 4
4 softly shaded 80x80 size headshot.

5. Fullbody batch 80x80- US$ 8
4 softly shaded and highlighted 80x80 fullbodies.

As you can tell, the pixel batches have a special price in a way that it works like a 5 + 1 Free. If you’re interested please comment below with the filled form. Thank you all for reading through ^^

To do list:
- Open
- Open
- Open

Requests:
- Closed

Form:

Username:
Character 1:
- Reference:
-Pose:
Character 2:
- Reference:
-Pose:
Character 3:
- Reference:
-Pose:
Character 4:
- Reference:
-Pose:
Character 5:
- Reference:
-Pose:
Character 6:
- Reference:
-Pose:
Other?:

Note, I'll be asking for your paypal email privately in order to send you the invoice once the sketches are sent. I'll not share this email with anyone, so don't worry.
In need of art for my OCs!
- poke -
- poke -
In need of art for my OCs!