Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Inventory
I'm in DESPERATE need of food, so here am I selling everything I can since I have basically no treasure to my name. Please help feed my dragons and buy something? Basically I was on way too long of a hiatus and now the poor dears are hungry! I've gathered a bit but I need more. I know theres not much here, but look anyway?? Thank you!! [b]APPAREL[/b] [item=eroded crystalhide] [item=ghost flame cloak] [item=starlight cloak]x3 [item=butterfly's kiss] [b]FAMILIARS[/b] [item=animated statue] [item=crooked hatchet] [item=stardust scholar] [item=shining goblin] [item=Enchanting Goblin] [b]BATTLE ITEMS[/b] [item=berserker]x7 [item=eliminate] [item=ambush]x7 [item=prismatic meditate] [b]SKINS[/b] [skin=12540] [skin=14681] [skin=15881] [b]SPECIALTY[/b] [item=vista: starfall celebration]x2
I'm in DESPERATE need of food, so here am I selling everything I can since I have basically no treasure to my name. Please help feed my dragons and buy something?
Basically I was on way too long of a hiatus and now the poor dears are hungry! I've gathered a bit but I need more. I know theres not much here, but look anyway?? Thank you!!

APPAREL
Eroded Crystalhide Ghost Flame Cloak Starlight Cloak x3 Butterfly's Kiss

FAMILIARS
Animated Statue Crooked Hatchet Stardust Scholar Shining Goblin Enchanting Goblin

BATTLE ITEMS
Berserker x7 Eliminate Ambush x7 Prismatic Meditate

SKINS

SPECIALTY
Vista: Starfall Celebration x2
tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.giftumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.png
@AtelierAdelaide

Would you take 30kt for the Butterfly' s Kiss?
@AtelierAdelaide

Would you take 30kt for the Butterfly' s Kiss?
mothbrown.png
@AtelierAdelaide

I can send you a bit in exchange for some cheaper apparel if you have any lying around. I'm new so I don't have a lot of treasure but I have some food.
@AtelierAdelaide

I can send you a bit in exchange for some cheaper apparel if you have any lying around. I'm new so I don't have a lot of treasure but I have some food.
@AtelierAdelaide Hey, I'm looking at the following items: [skin=14681][item=eliminate][item=ambush][item=shining goblin] How much do you want for them and I can pay in food, or sell some to you at 1:35! I have a lot. :D
@AtelierAdelaide

Hey, I'm looking at the following items:

Eliminate Ambush Shining Goblin

How much do you want for them and I can pay in food, or sell some to you at 1:35! I have a lot. :D
fb6PwQy.png
How much food points for Stardust scholar and the Goblins?

@AtelierAdelaide
How much food points for Stardust scholar and the Goblins?

@AtelierAdelaide
tumblr_ozug4sbGtU1wvvm88o1_100.pngtumblr_p1dqd7XVPE1wvvm88o5_100.png
@AtelierAdelaide

Would you be interested in trading the eroded crystalhide for food? I've got tons of seafood and plants
@AtelierAdelaide

Would you be interested in trading the eroded crystalhide for food? I've got tons of seafood and plants
wZG5vCf.png0uFXXRL.pnguZHLDnb.png
@AtelierAdelaide Interested in the ghost flame cloak, eroded crystal hide, the skins, the ambushes and berserkers. I can pay in food (preferred) or treasure/gems
@AtelierAdelaide Interested in the ghost flame cloak, eroded crystal hide, the skins, the ambushes and berserkers. I can pay in food (preferred) or treasure/gems
0BzehVy.png
@AtelierAdelaide
How many food points for the eliminate? :3
@AtelierAdelaide
How many food points for the eliminate? :3
iVZQ1Bj.png __"The wind doesn't like to be controlled. It can go wherever it wants to." __OCbSN4N.png