Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ideas for Clans?
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page
Hello everyone!

first, I hope this was the right forum >.<
Sorry, if not.

Currently I'm trying to do a clan story, but have no idea what kind of clan I could do.
Maybe some of you want to throw some ideas at me?

I've already seen:
An Inn Clan
A Pirate Clan
A Circus Clan
Some Fighter Clans
Hello everyone!

first, I hope this was the right forum >.<
Sorry, if not.

Currently I'm trying to do a clan story, but have no idea what kind of clan I could do.
Maybe some of you want to throw some ideas at me?

I've already seen:
An Inn Clan
A Pirate Clan
A Circus Clan
Some Fighter Clans
@Ballapfel
I do one which can't decide which flight they're loyal to (water or plague) so they're in a cave in a cliff between Water and Plague. Two flights.
@Ballapfel
I do one which can't decide which flight they're loyal to (water or plague) so they're in a cave in a cliff between Water and Plague. Two flights.
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
How about:
  • An explorer clan?
  • Clan that sells Herbs (bc you have a Nature clan)
  • A Artist-Clan (If you do such things)
  • Or a clan like a Town?

How about:
  • An explorer clan?
  • Clan that sells Herbs (bc you have a Nature clan)
  • A Artist-Clan (If you do such things)
  • Or a clan like a Town?

[quote name="@Averat" date=2017-04-05 03:30:22] @/Ballapfel I do one which can't decide which flight they're loyal to (water or plague) so they're in a cave in a cliff between Water and Plague. Two flights. [/quote] Mine is Shadow/Nature! :D
@Averat wrote on 2017-04-05:
@/Ballapfel
Mine is Shadow/Nature! :D
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
I've got an entire AU modded a bit for FR, but the gist of it is the Academy, the Crying Farm, and the trading center/town of Silia
I've got an entire AU modded a bit for FR, but the gist of it is the Academy, the Crying Farm, and the trading center/town of Silia
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
My xlan is basically a huge tower/building in lightning. It's half living quarter/half laboratory. the mad scientist of my clan wants to transform the tower into a rocket but ssh!
My xlan is basically a huge tower/building in lightning. It's half living quarter/half laboratory. the mad scientist of my clan wants to transform the tower into a rocket but ssh!
GceNLp5.png
I'm a wandering clan! Long story short we are always on the move with temporary bases.
I'm a wandering clan! Long story short we are always on the move with temporary bases.
86442653_20cLZjLlZ3cUmxE.png ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
@Ballapfel I like pirate clans. They're always fun! I can't choose on a single clan theme so instead I have several factions. You can just make a small village-like clan, for instance, or decide on a profession for them and work around that.
@Ballapfel I like pirate clans. They're always fun! I can't choose on a single clan theme so instead I have several factions. You can just make a small village-like clan, for instance, or decide on a profession for them and work around that.
@Ballapfel
List of clan themes: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1405371
@Ballapfel
List of clan themes: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1405371
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
My clan is a Lich Clan
My clan is a Lich Clan
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page