Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ideas for Clans?
Go to previous page
Go to page 1 Currently on page 2
Go to next page
@Ballapfel

mine is like a primal medieval civilization focused on survival and trade ...everyone must do something to get something and all pay taxes to the leaders.

so there are poor and rich , and the tax is just to live in the clan ..getting food and shelter and other things you may want are all dependent on your skills and if someone in the clan needs them .
@Ballapfel

mine is like a primal medieval civilization focused on survival and trade ...everyone must do something to get something and all pay taxes to the leaders.

so there are poor and rich , and the tax is just to live in the clan ..getting food and shelter and other things you may want are all dependent on your skills and if someone in the clan needs them .
A5i3AHB.png
@Ballapfel

My clan generally takes in an array of dragons, as long as you don't harm any clannmates, can provide help in some way even if it's small, and have no ill feelings towards the Shadowbinder. They tend to not judge you by your background as long as you're trying to change.
@Ballapfel

My clan generally takes in an array of dragons, as long as you don't harm any clannmates, can provide help in some way even if it's small, and have no ill feelings towards the Shadowbinder. They tend to not judge you by your background as long as you're trying to change.
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif Fear not child, the Shadows will protect you.tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
@Ballapfel my clan is mainly a warrior clan but they are only active at night and often like a wolf pack actually
@Ballapfel my clan is mainly a warrior clan but they are only active at night and often like a wolf pack actually
boIu4p9.png
@Ballapfel
Mine's an ice/lightning cult :'D They live in a village in the Snowsquall Tundra.
@Ballapfel
Mine's an ice/lightning cult :'D They live in a village in the Snowsquall Tundra.
Renard(e) || Pronouns; iel or they
Host of the Fireworks Median system
FR Time +3 || French and English speaker || 25+
- Current hyperfixation : Saint Seiya -
(Autistic, so I'm super sorry if I say weird things at times!)
@Ballapfel

My clan's a group of criminals on a secret research base. I like more future-y stuff for my clan, though I can't count the number of times I've changed the lore around :)
@Ballapfel

My clan's a group of criminals on a secret research base. I like more future-y stuff for my clan, though I can't count the number of times I've changed the lore around :)
Art Shop:Open!
Honest to god my clan is just a band of guys with nowhere to go that stay on their own a lot. They defend their territory from anyone who dares to disturb and aside form that keep out of other's affairs.
It's a once you're in you can't get out any more deal and they are slowly evolving into a blood/Plague cult (though that's not going to happen for a while, if at all. Right now it's just a handful of dragons^^).
Honest to god my clan is just a band of guys with nowhere to go that stay on their own a lot. They defend their territory from anyone who dares to disturb and aside form that keep out of other's affairs.
It's a once you're in you can't get out any more deal and they are slowly evolving into a blood/Plague cult (though that's not going to happen for a while, if at all. Right now it's just a handful of dragons^^).
NRlNc1V.png 9qPaIC9.png
My clan is the Ruby Ironworks. An art based clan that also doubles as a trades clan partnered woth some Earth flight dragons for ore and precious gems and metals..
I'm thinking about changing it possibly, but right now this is what I have
My clan is the Ruby Ironworks. An art based clan that also doubles as a trades clan partnered woth some Earth flight dragons for ore and precious gems and metals..
I'm thinking about changing it possibly, but right now this is what I have
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png 52449656_OuEqwvJBW75r94o.png
Go to previous page
Go to page 1 Currently on page 2
Go to next page