Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Emperor's New Clothes???
Hey, I honestly have NO IDEA what this item is supposed to do. I put it on, and literally nothing happened.

Is it supposed to be a slot holder or something? Cause it takes up an items slot but you can't see it. I tried layering to see if maybe it covered up the other items in the shape of a t-shirt or something and it didn't.

Someone please explain to me what it does?

Thank you
Hey, I honestly have NO IDEA what this item is supposed to do. I put it on, and literally nothing happened.

Is it supposed to be a slot holder or something? Cause it takes up an items slot but you can't see it. I tried layering to see if maybe it covered up the other items in the shape of a t-shirt or something and it didn't.

Someone please explain to me what it does?

Thank you
@Glowkitten it's a reference to the story of the same name, the emperor got some clothes that could only be seen by intelligent people (and didn't actually exist), so the emperor pretended he could see them and walked around naked.

the actual item can act as a safeguard against accidental exalting and the like without covering up the dragon, though.

(also heads up, the thread was double-posted!)
@Glowkitten it's a reference to the story of the same name, the emperor got some clothes that could only be seen by intelligent people (and didn't actually exist), so the emperor pretended he could see them and walked around naked.

the actual item can act as a safeguard against accidental exalting and the like without covering up the dragon, though.

(also heads up, the thread was double-posted!)
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@after

thank you!!!
@after

thank you!!!
@After

Do you think that would work in real life lol?
@After

Do you think that would work in real life lol?
@Gamer you'd probably get arrested for "indecent exposure" lmao
@Gamer you'd probably get arrested for "indecent exposure" lmao
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.