Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lair Clearout: Leaving FR!
1 2
Hey guys! I've been dead on Flight Rising for a long time. So, as a result, I'm giving everything away and all of my dragons must go. No money needed and every single dragon is on first come, first serve basis!

Its been a blast, y'all, but I am outtie!
Hey guys! I've been dead on Flight Rising for a long time. So, as a result, I'm giving everything away and all of my dragons must go. No money needed and every single dragon is on first come, first serve basis!

Its been a blast, y'all, but I am outtie!
@LemonWicky
I'd love to give Kage, Rajnish, and Aima a new home. They're all stunning dragons.
@LemonWicky
I'd love to give Kage, Rajnish, and Aima a new home. They're all stunning dragons.
by_coloradoblues__2__by_spinelwolf-dceejqd.png Spin || She/Her || INFP-T || Neutral Good || FR Clock +3
@LomonWicky

Lilith is so beautiful! I'd love to have her. <3
@LomonWicky

Lilith is so beautiful! I'd love to have her. <3
@LemonWicky
Nightwind is awesome! id love to have him
@LemonWicky
Nightwind is awesome! id love to have him
NWaVGQJ.png
@LemonWicky
I'd love to take Kokuran~!
@LemonWicky
I'd love to take Kokuran~!
@LemonWicky

Not here for a dragon. Just wanted to say that it's always sad to see someone leaving. :C I hope you enjoy your time away and excell in anything and everything you choose to do and wherever life takes you! <3
@LemonWicky

Not here for a dragon. Just wanted to say that it's always sad to see someone leaving. :C I hope you enjoy your time away and excell in anything and everything you choose to do and wherever life takes you! <3
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
@LemonWicky

If Calais and Arion are still free i can take them :)
@LemonWicky

If Calais and Arion are still free i can take them :)
8ONJ5D3.png
@Spinelwolf @Chimerylu @Trixy
Sent! Thanks for giving these guys good homes, they're awesome dergs~<3

@Ljslibby @Creaturethings
I accidentally mixed up the dragons y'all wanted but they should be good now!

@Enalahs
Yeah, coming back and seeing all the lore and stuff I had for them is nostalgic but I'm just not interested anymore. Not gonna let my babies sit and rot when they could be giving someone awesome lore or some hella fodder, lol.
@Spinelwolf @Chimerylu @Trixy
Sent! Thanks for giving these guys good homes, they're awesome dergs~<3

@Ljslibby @Creaturethings
I accidentally mixed up the dragons y'all wanted but they should be good now!

@Enalahs
Yeah, coming back and seeing all the lore and stuff I had for them is nostalgic but I'm just not interested anymore. Not gonna let my babies sit and rot when they could be giving someone awesome lore or some hella fodder, lol.
@LemonWicky
Hey, sorry to see you leave :c Hope you'll enjoy yourself wherever you are! :)

Do you have any currency/apparel/accents and skins that you're not keeping? I'd love to have them (maybe buy them?)
@LemonWicky
Hey, sorry to see you leave :c Hope you'll enjoy yourself wherever you are! :)

Do you have any currency/apparel/accents and skins that you're not keeping? I'd love to have them (maybe buy them?)
yv0mNts.png
@LemonWicky

That's totally understandable lol I just don't think I could ever do it. I'm too invested in my babies <3 I've only been here about two years (in like a week) and I adore this site. I've made some great friends and I love my current flight and my old flight. I don't think I could ever leave. You have a much better willpower than I do lol
@LemonWicky

That's totally understandable lol I just don't think I could ever do it. I'm too invested in my babies <3 I've only been here about two years (in like a week) and I adore this site. I've made some great friends and I love my current flight and my old flight. I don't think I could ever leave. You have a much better willpower than I do lol
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
1 2