Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | New here!
Hi there! I'm new here on flight rising, so i will introduce myself :3

I am Ovomaltine, but call me Ovo, my name is inspired after a really good chocolate brand!

I like Flowers and cooking and i love to listen to Game-soundtracks :3
Hi there! I'm new here on flight rising, so i will introduce myself :3

I am Ovomaltine, but call me Ovo, my name is inspired after a really good chocolate brand!

I like Flowers and cooking and i love to listen to Game-soundtracks :3
@Euradym

It's great! I really like the art, it's actually the way i found this site! Neondragon has such a nice artstyle :>

Progens are the first two dragons you get, right? Thank you :3
@Euradym

It's great! I really like the art, it's actually the way i found this site! Neondragon has such a nice artstyle :>

@Euradym

@Euradym

@Euradym i really like Faes, and i Wildclaws. Yeah i i'm pretty sure they are called like this xD
@Euradym i really like Faes, and i Wildclaws. Yeah i i'm pretty sure they are called like this xD
@Ovomaltine
Hiya, nice to see a new face. I actually joined last month because of a friend myself! Faes are also one of my favorite breeds, their real cute.
Also if you don't mind my asking, dose Hiral's name mean anything or is it just random? I ask because its a very interesting and unique looking name!
@Ovomaltine
Hiya, nice to see a new face. I actually joined last month because of a friend myself! Faes are also one of my favorite breeds, their real cute.
Also if you don't mind my asking, dose Hiral's name mean anything or is it just random? I ask because its a very interesting and unique looking name!
@Ovalmaltine

Hello! I joined last month because of some really cool art I saw on some dergs from here :3

Whats your favorite piece of apparel on the site so far?
@Ovalmaltine

Hello! I joined last month because of some really cool art I saw on some dergs from here :3

Whats your favorite piece of apparel on the site so far?
Hello! I am 2 hours ahead of FR time.
cockatiel_icon_by_ceavit-d63tcsi.gif
mnem
She/Her
@Runebook Actually, i saw Hiral in the random name generator and took it cuz it sounds nice x3

@Dogsblubblub I really like the Steampunk stuff!
@Runebook Actually, i saw Hiral in the random name generator and took it cuz it sounds nice x3

@Dogsblubblub I really like the Steampunk stuff!