Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Clan Rosters Commissions
Hello, everyone! My name is Valystine. Pleased to meet you all. In my free time, I decided to make a Clan Roster for my lair to help keep things organized, while also giving a bit of personality to my dragons. Proud of my finished product, I showed my dearest friend @Klazomaniac my roster. I then offered to make them one, and that's where the idea to create this forum came from, though I gladly created his for free. [i][b]Disclaimer[/b]: I create these Clan Rosters using Google Docs, which will mean viewing your Clan Roster will require access to be granted. It may take a while for said access to be approved/granted depending on how busy I am. If you would like for quick or nearly instant access please privately message me your email and I will give access in advance and send it when I'm done.[/i] [i][b]Another Disclaimer:[/b] Depending on a number of dragons you would like to be on the Roster, it will take anywhere from twenty to thirty minutes to an hour to complete the Roster. I also only accept treasure as payment due to my ever increasing need to expand my lair.[/i] [b]What's included in the Clan Roster?:[/b] [i]Note: Two (2) of the categories have two (2) topics combined to save both space and time. The Status/Rank mean the same thing.[/i ] -There are a total of five (5) categories in the Roster: ---Name ---Age/Gender ---Species/Type ---Status/Rank ---Mate [b]What will it cost me?:[/b] -200 Treasure per Dragon on the Clan Roster --Note: For an additional 15 to 20 Treasure, you can have your Clan Roster color coded. [b]What do I need to provide?:[/b] -The number of dragons you wish to add to your Clan Roster -The name of each dragon -The gender of each dragon -The age of each dragon ((Note: Please state whether the dragon is a hatchling or an adult.)) -The species of each dragon ((i.e.: Skydancer, Pearlcatcher, Imperial, etc.)) -The type of each dragon ((i.e.: Ice, Lightning, Plague, etc.)) -The status/rank of each dragon ((i.e.: Leader, treasurer, meat gatherer, etc.)) --Note: Please be specific about each role. -The dragon's mate if they have one. If there is no mate for a certain dragon, please note it as N/A --Note: N/A means Not Available [b]Are there rules?:[/b] -Please be specific/detailed for the best results -Please pay for your Clan Roster prior to receiving it --Note: If you decide to cancel your order, you [i]will[/i] receive a refund! -As previously stated, making the Clan Rosters [i]WILL[/i] take time, so please, [i]DO NOT[/i] rush me. Example Roster: [img][img]http://i.imgur.com/0u7euxw.png[/img][/img] The Clan Roster above belongs to @Klazomaniac
Hello, everyone! My name is Valystine. Pleased to meet you all.

In my free time, I decided to make a Clan Roster for my lair to help keep things organized, while also giving a bit of personality to my dragons. Proud of my finished product, I showed my dearest friend @Klazomaniac my roster. I then offered to make them one, and that's where the idea to create this forum came from, though I gladly created his for free.

Disclaimer: I create these Clan Rosters using Google Docs, which will mean viewing your Clan Roster will require access to be granted. It may take a while for said access to be approved/granted depending on how busy I am. If you would like for quick or nearly instant access please privately message me your email and I will give access in advance and send it when I'm done.

Another Disclaimer: Depending on a number of dragons you would like to be on the Roster, it will take anywhere from twenty to thirty minutes to an hour to complete the Roster. I also only accept treasure as payment due to my ever increasing need to expand my lair.

What's included in the Clan Roster?:
Note: Two (2) of the categories have two (2) topics combined to save both space and time. The Status/Rank mean the same thing.
-There are a total of five (5) categories in the Roster:
---Name
---Age/Gender
---Species/Type
---Status/Rank
---Mate

What will it cost me?:
-200 Treasure per Dragon on the Clan Roster
--Note: For an additional 15 to 20 Treasure, you can have your Clan Roster color coded.

What do I need to provide?:
-The number of dragons you wish to add to your Clan Roster
-The name of each dragon
-The gender of each dragon
-The age of each dragon ((Note: Please state whether the dragon is a hatchling or an adult.))
-The species of each dragon ((i.e.: Skydancer, Pearlcatcher, Imperial, etc.))
-The type of each dragon ((i.e.: Ice, Lightning, Plague, etc.))
-The status/rank of each dragon ((i.e.: Leader, treasurer, meat gatherer, etc.))
--Note: Please be specific about each role.
-The dragon's mate if they have one. If there is no mate for a certain dragon, please note it as N/A
--Note: N/A means Not Available

Are there rules?:
-Please be specific/detailed for the best results
-Please pay for your Clan Roster prior to receiving it
--Note: If you decide to cancel your order, you will receive a refund!
-As previously stated, making the Clan Rosters WILL take time, so please, DO NOT rush me.

Example Roster:
[img][/img]0u7euxw.png

The Clan Roster above belongs to @Klazomaniac
Good luck with sales!
Good luck with sales!
1553523339647.png
Thanks!
Thanks!
Bump.
Bump.
Bump.
Bump.