Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Help me dress her!
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/298966/29896572_350.png[/img] This is my girl mirror Lacuna. Lacuna means an unfilled space or interval aka a gap. She was named this because in the dark, her body and head would be the "gap" and unseen interval/ seemingly unfilled space, while only her rune tertiary gene shone through. I want to give her apparel that looks good with her obsidian color but do not cover up her nice sand dollar runes. Any ideas?
29896572_350.png

This is my girl mirror Lacuna. Lacuna means an unfilled space or interval aka a gap. She was named this because in the dark, her body and head would be the "gap" and unseen interval/ seemingly unfilled space, while only her rune tertiary gene shone through.

I want to give her apparel that looks good with her obsidian color but do not cover up her nice sand dollar runes. Any ideas?

2kxSxyM3.gif
Ideas?
Ideas?
2kxSxyM3.gif
@Synzygy Here's a few ideas that just came to mind! [item=Daisy Flower Crown] [item=Teardrop Pearl Earrings] [item=Teardrop pearl belt] [item=Daisy corsage] [item=Ebony Antlers] Optional: [item=Inkwell feathered wings]
@Synzygy
Here's a few ideas that just came to mind!

Daisy Flower Crown Teardrop Pearl Earrings Teardrop Pearl Belt Daisy Corsage Ebony Antlers

Optional:
Inkwell Feathered Wings
ar_shop_sig_by_hanjamuffin-dazwfrr.png
Wing silks in gold might look nice, as would the newest night of the nocturne appeal in gold/yellow
@synzygy
Wing silks in gold might look nice, as would the newest night of the nocturne appeal in gold/yellow
@synzygy
tumblr_oohjb8LNab1u2y46so1_500.gif