Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Treasure Tendencies
Honestly it's such a weird vibe... like I'll be saving for something and have like 300kt, and I'm all yeah sure I can totally spare like 150kt and be fine and I'll impulse buy something expensive and be down to 30kt and I'll narrow my eyes at like a 1kt item and literally be like mmmm... is it really worth it? nah man like ??? I'll gladly spend half my funds if I'm saving for something and then I'll turn up my nose at something ridiculously underpriced when I'm not

i didn't even need a lair expansion, why did I buy one, I'm so confused and salty at myself
Honestly it's such a weird vibe... like I'll be saving for something and have like 300kt, and I'm all yeah sure I can totally spare like 150kt and be fine and I'll impulse buy something expensive and be down to 30kt and I'll narrow my eyes at like a 1kt item and literally be like mmmm... is it really worth it? nah man like ??? I'll gladly spend half my funds if I'm saving for something and then I'll turn up my nose at something ridiculously underpriced when I'm not

i didn't even need a lair expansion, why did I buy one, I'm so confused and salty at myself
same though oh god
same though oh god
20110.png V7wUqxW.png
ePOliyb.png
QQYyU47.png

rhaUE0x.png c7ZTdau.png 0xN1Cpn.png ijKL04W.png
Yeeeeeees, this is so point on it makes me wanna cry ...speaking of which I do need a lair expansion

*grimaces at treasure count* Uuuuuuuggggghhhh this hurts so much should I click or should I not click I can't decide I need more space it's true buthh my treeeasuureeeee *cries*
Yeeeeeees, this is so point on it makes me wanna cry ...speaking of which I do need a lair expansion

*grimaces at treasure count* Uuuuuuuggggghhhh this hurts so much should I click or should I not click I can't decide I need more space it's true buthh my treeeasuureeeee *cries*
that's me right now with old fest items, like I have 400kt in my vault and I kiiinda want to spend it but at the same time I need tons of genes and /hopefully/ wind gets top dom tomorrow so *helpless shrug*
that's me right now with old fest items, like I have 400kt in my vault and I kiiinda want to spend it but at the same time I need tons of genes and /hopefully/ wind gets top dom tomorrow so *helpless shrug*
> sasser
any pronouns
> accent shop
9TbvK.gifEwSCN.gif576zR.gif