Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Well Met!
Hi! One of my Guild Wars 2 buddies showed me Flight Rising a while ago and I've been waiting for a Welcome Week since! I always loved dragons.

I had a tough time choosing a flight as a few appealed but I settled for Nature in the end, reflecting real-life passions. The aspects I am enjoying most so far are the potentials in breeding, and the collecting and creating of beautiful dragons, but also familiars, apparel, and the more decorational things. I may even RP if I get the lore straight in my head and meet others who do. I will probably create art too.

I'm a bit shy, easy to drown in info, and suffer mild amnesia, so if I seem quiet, or miss replying to someone that's probably what happened.
Hi! One of my Guild Wars 2 buddies showed me Flight Rising a while ago and I've been waiting for a Welcome Week since! I always loved dragons.

I had a tough time choosing a flight as a few appealed but I settled for Nature in the end, reflecting real-life passions. The aspects I am enjoying most so far are the potentials in breeding, and the collecting and creating of beautiful dragons, but also familiars, apparel, and the more decorational things. I may even RP if I get the lore straight in my head and meet others who do. I will probably create art too.

I'm a bit shy, easy to drown in info, and suffer mild amnesia, so if I seem quiet, or miss replying to someone that's probably what happened.
~Act with wisdom, but Act.~ Image by @DogiCrimson.
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gifdeity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif
@Minnataur Hi there! Welcome to FR! :) We're glad to have you! Do you have any questions or anything you're especially curious about? I'd love to help!
@Minnataur Hi there! Welcome to FR! :) We're glad to have you! Do you have any questions or anything you're especially curious about? I'd love to help!
@Minnataur

Hi and Welcome!!!!
@Minnataur

Hi and Welcome!!!!
Frankenstein3.jpg
Hi both and thankyou!

@RandomSlasher - I'm slowly feeling my way around, I can't think of anything to ask just yet- there was a good newbies-thread that introduced me to the Crossroads, for now I am slowly building up, and levelling the levellable stuff! I'll ping back if I get stuck though, thankyou again! <3
Hi both and thankyou!

@RandomSlasher - I'm slowly feeling my way around, I can't think of anything to ask just yet- there was a good newbies-thread that introduced me to the Crossroads, for now I am slowly building up, and levelling the levellable stuff! I'll ping back if I get stuck though, thankyou again! <3
~Act with wisdom, but Act.~ Image by @DogiCrimson.
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gifdeity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif