Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Monster battle bleed out
The bleed ability has cause me twice to be forced to "lose" a battle because if the giant toad dies from the bleed... nothing happen until I refresh the page. I have not seen for the blue toad, but the red battletoad...

Thank you for your time.
The bleed ability has cause me twice to be forced to "lose" a battle because if the giant toad dies from the bleed... nothing happen until I refresh the page. I have not seen for the blue toad, but the red battletoad...

Thank you for your time.
@Skarx

Sorry, this bug has been around a while as you can see by the tracking thread here:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/16218/1

Basically, when an enemy dies from the Bleed effect of Shred it can cause some browsers to freeze on the page and you can only reload. It's found across browsers but randomly so it's probably an add-on that's running and causing the problem.

At this time the only solutions are to switch browsers (sometimes works), try the Safemode or never use Shred which always works.

The good news is that any loot/experience does get added.
@Skarx

Sorry, this bug has been around a while as you can see by the tracking thread here:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/16218/1

Basically, when an enemy dies from the Bleed effect of Shred it can cause some browsers to freeze on the page and you can only reload. It's found across browsers but randomly so it's probably an add-on that's running and causing the problem.

At this time the only solutions are to switch browsers (sometimes works), try the Safemode or never use Shred which always works.

The good news is that any loot/experience does get added.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
ok then thanks for the information. Good to know I still get the goods and exp at least!

Thank you.
ok then thanks for the information. Good to know I still get the goods and exp at least!

Thank you.