Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Buying 450 gems 1:860
Hey all, trying to scramble together enough gems to get the feral visage vista from the market place. SO, if you have any you wanna gift, that'd be great! But more realistically if you have any you wanna sell, I'll take 'em. Doesn't have to be large amounts, I'll take smaller batches too, totally fine.

PLEASE ping or DM/Crossroads me, I might not be hanging around this particular thread for a bit, gonna go coli grind and hope the awful RNG luck I've had this past week has passed and I can find some strange chests.

TL;DR - Need 450 gems. 1:860. Please ping me.
Hey all, trying to scramble together enough gems to get the feral visage vista from the market place. SO, if you have any you wanna gift, that'd be great! But more realistically if you have any you wanna sell, I'll take 'em. Doesn't have to be large amounts, I'll take smaller batches too, totally fine.

PLEASE ping or DM/Crossroads me, I might not be hanging around this particular thread for a bit, gonna go coli grind and hope the awful RNG luck I've had this past week has passed and I can find some strange chests.

TL;DR - Need 450 gems. 1:860. Please ping me.
78MhYKy.pngXQEdrJE.pngIy4owiD.gif tX7E8e6.pngbadge3_by_beefystew-dag5np0.png
Bump
Bump
@GravitySun Sending you a CR for all 450 now! :)
@GravitySun Sending you a CR for all 450 now! :)
@Terpsichoria

You are magical!!!
@Terpsichoria

You are magical!!!