Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Changing flights
Hey, I am currently in Lightning and I'm thinking about changing flights. Convince me your flight is the best!
Hey, I am currently in Lightning and I'm thinking about changing flights. Convince me your flight is the best!
@PlazmaEagle I'm also looking to switch flights but I am in Nature right now. what are you looking for? What it lightning like? Nature is very nice. We have moderate forum pace and people are always willing to help you out. We are moderately dom oriented. Not too much but when we push we tend to win.
@PlazmaEagle I'm also looking to switch flights but I am in Nature right now. what are you looking for? What it lightning like? Nature is very nice. We have moderate forum pace and people are always willing to help you out. We are moderately dom oriented. Not too much but when we push we tend to win.
@PlazmaEagle

Water here! I happen to be relatively new to Flight Rising, but the Water Flight has been nothing but kind and welcoming. I spend a ton of my time messing around in the Water forums, and everyone there is very relaxed and encouraging! Unfortunately, Water isn't the strongest in terms of Dom, but there are plenty of threads related to that kind of thing if you're interested. Plus, I find it more fun to be the underdog ^-^

I'm sure Water would love to have you, but if you don't think it'd be your type I hope you find a Flight you love!
@PlazmaEagle

Water here! I happen to be relatively new to Flight Rising, but the Water Flight has been nothing but kind and welcoming. I spend a ton of my time messing around in the Water forums, and everyone there is very relaxed and encouraging! Unfortunately, Water isn't the strongest in terms of Dom, but there are plenty of threads related to that kind of thing if you're interested. Plus, I find it more fun to be the underdog ^-^

I'm sure Water would love to have you, but if you don't think it'd be your type I hope you find a Flight you love!
TPoSyOQ.png 51xsGFL.png 10x10.png 10x10.png 10x10.png
Kenopsian
They / Them
FR +2
32995828.png
You should totally switch to light! We have plenty of glitter, and the forums are pretty active and friendly. Our eyes are nice, and work surprisingly well with darker colored dragons. The light flight pretty much always get in the top three in dominance, and when we really go all out, we do really well. Unfortunately, we don't have as cool a deity as lightning. Still though, you can't go wrong!
You should totally switch to light! We have plenty of glitter, and the forums are pretty active and friendly. Our eyes are nice, and work surprisingly well with darker colored dragons. The light flight pretty much always get in the top three in dominance, and when we really go all out, we do really well. Unfortunately, we don't have as cool a deity as lightning. Still though, you can't go wrong!
23518.png17370.png13413.png17371.png15119.png
Wind is great, if you're interested. The forums are all friendly and usually move quickly, and everyone is willing to talk about anything you wish to. We do Dom every so often, but when we do, we typically win. There are different Dom organizations so everything goes smoothly, from breeders to snipers on AH to trainers.
Wind is great, if you're interested. The forums are all friendly and usually move quickly, and everyone is willing to talk about anything you wish to. We do Dom every so often, but when we do, we typically win. There are different Dom organizations so everything goes smoothly, from breeders to snipers on AH to trainers.
Hey, Plagueling here! I'm not sure what you want in a flight, but I do know what Plague has to offer! First and most importantly (imo), we've got an incredible community. Forums are a comfortable speed and basically everything gets responses. And If you ever feel like it's too slow, we have a goofy discord that's always bustling. Even when it appears silent, post and all the lurkers Coke right out! I've made quite a few friends this way ^^ On the forums, there's also the lovely Rainbow of Rot thread for LGBT+ germs! Another great thing about the community is how active and involved it is. We get very into dominance, so there's a lot of dom activities (and awesome badges), but there's no shortage of non-dom activities. We currently have Plague Ballads (a competition involving creating FR-themed parodies of songs), and earlier this month we had a "guess the amount of jellybeans in the jar" challenge and an ugly sweaterspreadhseet making challenge. It's a lot of fun! Plaguelings are also very generous. There've been multiple "give me your wishlist" gift threads, free art threads, random giveaway threads, and award giving threads (like golden heart for the best members of our community), as well as Secret Santa stuff. We're all here to support and help each other out!

The dom is also a great positive about Plague, but this is also obviously something people not into dom see as a negative. The forums are never entirely dom, but depending on the week it can get dominance hectic. We're a big flight; there's no other way it can be for us to keep our dom powerhouse title. We haven't had too many conquests this year (yo, LvP) but we're coming up on one! There aren't any dom groups and it's all very open, so anyone can dom! If you love dom, we've certainly got you! (Either way though, we don't pressure ever pressure each other to dom. We all understand how taxing it is to some and we don't roll that way. We're a mature community, though we're also pretty quirky)

Anyway, that was my lame lead in to my third favorite point: Plague's quirkiness. We have an unusual theme, and some don't like it. Rest assured, there's barely any gore. If there ever is, it's clearly labeled for those who'd rather avoid it. We are pretty protective of Plague and Plaguemother though. We sneeze without covering our mouths, scream like mirror dragons (88V), call each other "murderpups" and "germs", and pretend we're the edgelords we tend not to be (we had a whole thread in which people pretended to be edgie, but we ended up just making laughing at ourselves). We're silly and goofy, but magure and serious when necessary. There are support threads and the like, and they've been helpful for me and others in the past. We care for fellow germs. I've also experience no inflight drama :) Its wonderful, especially if you're that kind of person!

Anyway, sorry for typing your ear off! I hope this helps you get a better idea of my flight and maybe you'll consider Plague!

EDIT: Hoo boy, "typing your ear off" is an understatement. Read what you'd like~
Hey, Plagueling here! I'm not sure what you want in a flight, but I do know what Plague has to offer! First and most importantly (imo), we've got an incredible community. Forums are a comfortable speed and basically everything gets responses. And If you ever feel like it's too slow, we have a goofy discord that's always bustling. Even when it appears silent, post and all the lurkers Coke right out! I've made quite a few friends this way ^^ On the forums, there's also the lovely Rainbow of Rot thread for LGBT+ germs! Another great thing about the community is how active and involved it is. We get very into dominance, so there's a lot of dom activities (and awesome badges), but there's no shortage of non-dom activities. We currently have Plague Ballads (a competition involving creating FR-themed parodies of songs), and earlier this month we had a "guess the amount of jellybeans in the jar" challenge and an ugly sweaterspreadhseet making challenge. It's a lot of fun! Plaguelings are also very generous. There've been multiple "give me your wishlist" gift threads, free art threads, random giveaway threads, and award giving threads (like golden heart for the best members of our community), as well as Secret Santa stuff. We're all here to support and help each other out!

The dom is also a great positive about Plague, but this is also obviously something people not into dom see as a negative. The forums are never entirely dom, but depending on the week it can get dominance hectic. We're a big flight; there's no other way it can be for us to keep our dom powerhouse title. We haven't had too many conquests this year (yo, LvP) but we're coming up on one! There aren't any dom groups and it's all very open, so anyone can dom! If you love dom, we've certainly got you! (Either way though, we don't pressure ever pressure each other to dom. We all understand how taxing it is to some and we don't roll that way. We're a mature community, though we're also pretty quirky)

Anyway, that was my lame lead in to my third favorite point: Plague's quirkiness. We have an unusual theme, and some don't like it. Rest assured, there's barely any gore. If there ever is, it's clearly labeled for those who'd rather avoid it. We are pretty protective of Plague and Plaguemother though. We sneeze without covering our mouths, scream like mirror dragons (88V), call each other "murderpups" and "germs", and pretend we're the edgelords we tend not to be (we had a whole thread in which people pretended to be edgie, but we ended up just making laughing at ourselves). We're silly and goofy, but magure and serious when necessary. There are support threads and the like, and they've been helpful for me and others in the past. We care for fellow germs. I've also experience no inflight drama :) Its wonderful, especially if you're that kind of person!

Anyway, sorry for typing your ear off! I hope this helps you get a better idea of my flight and maybe you'll consider Plague!

EDIT: Hoo boy, "typing your ear off" is an understatement. Read what you'd like~
Lewyn_updated2.gif
Shadowling here!

Our flight is NOT a Dom powerhouse. We're the largest one, so not everyone participates, but on the plus side, there's more people to talk to! The forums are fairly active, and most posts usually get replies. Despite the common stereotype, we're actually a tight knit flight! Everyone is really nice!

There's also a variety of services if your in need of things like food and lair expansions, so that's convenient.
Shadowling here!

Our flight is NOT a Dom powerhouse. We're the largest one, so not everyone participates, but on the plus side, there's more people to talk to! The forums are fairly active, and most posts usually get replies. Despite the common stereotype, we're actually a tight knit flight! Everyone is really nice!

There's also a variety of services if your in need of things like food and lair expansions, so that's convenient.
Lichtdrache.gif