Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | exerpt from {Undecided Title}<possible b
Kwai spun around, the hairs on his arms trembling slightly. "What is this assasin you speak of?" He growled. The teacher looked momentarily confused. "Kwai, he assassinated Abraham Lincoln about a hundred years ago, he was put to death." The students snickered at him, some laughing. Kwai slumped down. "Oh." he grumbled. Ivei sighed and let her silvery strawberry blond hair fall around her face.

The bell rang, and Kwai yowled and covered his ears. He felt everyone staring at him, but he didn't care. What was that sound? Ivei grabbed his arms, glaring at him through her differently-colored eyes. "Don't question that out loud, it's suspicious." She glowed at her watch, which ticked quietly on her small wrist. "If you have any questions," she said in a softer tone. "Ask me in private. But for now, just go with the flow."

(If you were wondering, Kwai is from another planet!)

<3 comment if you want more excerpts
Kwai spun around, the hairs on his arms trembling slightly. "What is this assasin you speak of?" He growled. The teacher looked momentarily confused. "Kwai, he assassinated Abraham Lincoln about a hundred years ago, he was put to death." The students snickered at him, some laughing. Kwai slumped down. "Oh." he grumbled. Ivei sighed and let her silvery strawberry blond hair fall around her face.

The bell rang, and Kwai yowled and covered his ears. He felt everyone staring at him, but he didn't care. What was that sound? Ivei grabbed his arms, glaring at him through her differently-colored eyes. "Don't question that out loud, it's suspicious." She glowed at her watch, which ticked quietly on her small wrist. "If you have any questions," she said in a softer tone. "Ask me in private. But for now, just go with the flow."

(If you were wondering, Kwai is from another planet!)

<3 comment if you want more excerpts
Apparently "lunch" was next, whatever that was! Ivei instructed him to get a tray and fill it with that slop called food. On Arden, they wouldn't tolerate this. She guided him to the lunch table, and he heard the voices around him.
"Is he ********?"
"Does he know anything?"
"It's like he came from another planet." One joked. They had no idea how deadly close they were, Kwai thought.
"He is super hot, though. Off the charts."
"True, but what does it do if hes dumb?"
Kwai felt hopeless as he poked at the mushy junk. He stared down at it, wishing he could just burst his wings out, let his ears stick out. Ivei didn't realize how hard it was to keep a more human looking form, instead of his natural Radientan form. He was getting used to it a little, though.
Apparently "lunch" was next, whatever that was! Ivei instructed him to get a tray and fill it with that slop called food. On Arden, they wouldn't tolerate this. She guided him to the lunch table, and he heard the voices around him.
"Is he ********?"
"Does he know anything?"
"It's like he came from another planet." One joked. They had no idea how deadly close they were, Kwai thought.
"He is super hot, though. Off the charts."
"True, but what does it do if hes dumb?"
Kwai felt hopeless as he poked at the mushy junk. He stared down at it, wishing he could just burst his wings out, let his ears stick out. Ivei didn't realize how hard it was to keep a more human looking form, instead of his natural Radientan form. He was getting used to it a little, though.
@Haziant

This sounds interesting so far!
@Haziant

This sounds interesting so far!
PQznZys.png
@SariStar
Haha, thanks! I stay up at night writing sometimes and its appreciated :3
@SariStar
Haha, thanks! I stay up at night writing sometimes and its appreciated :3
Kwai turned to Ivei, frowning. Ivei tucked her silvery hair behind her ear, eyes glinting. "So," he whispered. "Can I ask questions now?" Ivei laughed, her laugh reminded him of the chiming bells that sounded every morning at the leir. She promptly slapped her hands down on the table. "Alright, what do you have then?" Her head tilted. Kwai felt akward as he picked through the many questions flying through his head. "Where do we go after this?" Ivei grunted, looking out the window.
"You can meet my fam, but I warn you, it's not what you think." Kwai felt confused, but he carried on. "What is this?" He gagged, pointing at the "food." Ivei shook her head, smiling a little. "Mashed potatoes, and steak." She wrinkled her nose. "Not the best, but we can't be choosy." Kwai sighed. There was so much to learn, what was the point? He wasn't going to be here very long, anyways.
He saw girls walking up to him, giggling and bluahing. Ivei frowned and checked her watch, which was a cute habit of hers I noticed. "Hey"!" One girl said, fluttering her eyelashes. "Aren't you the new student?" she twirled her hair with her finger. Kwai wasn't dumb, he knew what it was when he saw it. People did it on Arden, when they wanted a mate. He put on a crooked smile. "That would be me." They all giggled and the one girl's cheeks reddened. "See'ya!" they chimed in unison, strolling away. Ivei rolled her eyes and put her hands in her pockets. I bet she was jealous, but she would never admit it.
Kwai turned to Ivei, frowning. Ivei tucked her silvery hair behind her ear, eyes glinting. "So," he whispered. "Can I ask questions now?" Ivei laughed, her laugh reminded him of the chiming bells that sounded every morning at the leir. She promptly slapped her hands down on the table. "Alright, what do you have then?" Her head tilted. Kwai felt akward as he picked through the many questions flying through his head. "Where do we go after this?" Ivei grunted, looking out the window.
"You can meet my fam, but I warn you, it's not what you think." Kwai felt confused, but he carried on. "What is this?" He gagged, pointing at the "food." Ivei shook her head, smiling a little. "Mashed potatoes, and steak." She wrinkled her nose. "Not the best, but we can't be choosy." Kwai sighed. There was so much to learn, what was the point? He wasn't going to be here very long, anyways.
He saw girls walking up to him, giggling and bluahing. Ivei frowned and checked her watch, which was a cute habit of hers I noticed. "Hey"!" One girl said, fluttering her eyelashes. "Aren't you the new student?" she twirled her hair with her finger. Kwai wasn't dumb, he knew what it was when he saw it. People did it on Arden, when they wanted a mate. He put on a crooked smile. "That would be me." They all giggled and the one girl's cheeks reddened. "See'ya!" they chimed in unison, strolling away. Ivei rolled her eyes and put her hands in her pockets. I bet she was jealous, but she would never admit it.