Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Nesting Ground Hatching
Today, all of my three nests are able to be hatched. I was able to hatch two of them, but something happened where I can't hatch the third nest. For some reason the bar that tells how many incubation periods are left and the "Incubate" button aren't there. The only button that is there is the button to use a Fertility Totem. I have evolution room to house the hatchlings, but I still can't hatch them. I'm not sure if it would make any difference, but I am on mobile while I'm doing this. I have never seen anything like this or encountered any type of bug before.
Today, all of my three nests are able to be hatched. I was able to hatch two of them, but something happened where I can't hatch the third nest. For some reason the bar that tells how many incubation periods are left and the "Incubate" button aren't there. The only button that is there is the button to use a Fertility Totem. I have evolution room to house the hatchlings, but I still can't hatch them. I'm not sure if it would make any difference, but I am on mobile while I'm doing this. I have never seen anything like this or encountered any type of bug before.
@FrostySentinel

Have you tried to clear your cache?
@FrostySentinel

Have you tried to clear your cache?
@Ismaiel
I... don't know how.
@Ismaiel
I... don't know how.
@FrostySentinel

Its somewhere in your mobile devices settings. I'd say its in the same place where you can stop and reset apps as well as move them to sd card - mine is there if I page through it. Not sure if it is true for your device though. Best google it.
@FrostySentinel

Its somewhere in your mobile devices settings. I'd say its in the same place where you can stop and reset apps as well as move them to sd card - mine is there if I page through it. Not sure if it is true for your device though. Best google it.
@Ismaiel

I would, but it would delete all of my web data too. I'll just wait to do it on my laptop.
@Ismaiel

I would, but it would delete all of my web data too. I'll just wait to do it on my laptop.
@FrostySentinel
Here's a handy link for cache clearing advice! :)

Cache Clearing

Hope this helps!
@FrostySentinel
Here's a handy link for cache clearing advice! :)

Cache Clearing

Hope this helps!
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.