Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Coliseum
For some reason, I cannot load the Coliseum, it will still on the loading screen for a very long time. Any ideas on why this would be happening ?
For some reason, I cannot load the Coliseum, it will still on the loading screen for a very long time. Any ideas on why this would be happening ?
Proud Member of the Tech Family !
ai-head-651202.jpg
@vtech19 It may just be because the server is very busy right now with all the new players, but you can try running the Coli in safe mode, that often helps it load/run smoother.
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=coliseum&safemode=1
This link is stickied at the top of the Help forum so you can always find it! Safe mode also works for the Fairgrounds games if you add &safemode=1 to the end of the game's URL!
@vtech19 It may just be because the server is very busy right now with all the new players, but you can try running the Coli in safe mode, that often helps it load/run smoother.
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=coliseum&safemode=1
This link is stickied at the top of the Help forum so you can always find it! Safe mode also works for the Fairgrounds games if you add &safemode=1 to the end of the game's URL!
I am able to load the coliseum, but after a few turns it won't let me interact with it anymore. Eg, I click the "attack" button and it won't do anything. This has occurred after I updated my Mac to Sierra.

Edit: I clicked on the link to safe mode above and that worked. What is safe mode?

Edit 2: actually the second I tabbed back after typing the above edit ^ it did it again!! It's not frozen--the enemies are still hovering and all, but it won't let me click on the buttons. :(

Edit 3: Maybe it's not safe mode that did it--I noticed that after I upped the stats on my levelled up dragons, it ran smoothly, but the second they went up another level it wouldn't let me interact with the buttons again. Perhaps that's the cause?? I've never had this bug before.

Edit 4: Okay, it's not that. It froze twice again without any dragons levelling up. Then after one dragon levelled up, it was able to go a little bit longer. I have no idea what's causing this but at least I'm at the point where I can actually get through one battle!! :|
I am able to load the coliseum, but after a few turns it won't let me interact with it anymore. Eg, I click the "attack" button and it won't do anything. This has occurred after I updated my Mac to Sierra.

Edit: I clicked on the link to safe mode above and that worked. What is safe mode?

Edit 2: actually the second I tabbed back after typing the above edit ^ it did it again!! It's not frozen--the enemies are still hovering and all, but it won't let me click on the buttons. :(

Edit 3: Maybe it's not safe mode that did it--I noticed that after I upped the stats on my levelled up dragons, it ran smoothly, but the second they went up another level it wouldn't let me interact with the buttons again. Perhaps that's the cause?? I've never had this bug before.

Edit 4: Okay, it's not that. It froze twice again without any dragons levelling up. Then after one dragon levelled up, it was able to go a little bit longer. I have no idea what's causing this but at least I'm at the point where I can actually get through one battle!! :|
@sleuth
Sounds like a browser-related issue. Try using a different one!
@sleuth
Sounds like a browser-related issue. Try using a different one!
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png