Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | That Don't Impress Me Much
What's the most foolish thing you've ever done to try to impress someone? It doesn't matter who the person was, it could be a crush, a teacher, a boss, a new friend, anyone really. I just want to hear your terrible decisions.

I think the most foolish thing I ever did to impress someone was probably this time when I wanted to impress my crush by taking her on a small trip somewhere, but we rode the bus and I was mistaken and got us lost on a bus in an entirely different city. We survived and all, but... Well, getting lost on a bus in another city isn't exactly impressive. Oops.
What's the most foolish thing you've ever done to try to impress someone? It doesn't matter who the person was, it could be a crush, a teacher, a boss, a new friend, anyone really. I just want to hear your terrible decisions.

I think the most foolish thing I ever did to impress someone was probably this time when I wanted to impress my crush by taking her on a small trip somewhere, but we rode the bus and I was mistaken and got us lost on a bus in an entirely different city. We survived and all, but... Well, getting lost on a bus in another city isn't exactly impressive. Oops.
chill
just a month ago i tried to impress my crush by dancing and i did a hair flip which flung my glasses right off my face and into a box full of miraculously unused kitty litter

never again
just a month ago i tried to impress my crush by dancing and i did a hair flip which flung my glasses right off my face and into a box full of miraculously unused kitty litter

never again
I'm pretty lacking in self-confidence, so my solution to this was to look up some funny pick-up lines and try using those as a conversation starter. Um...it did not work out well for me. I think girls just thought I was kinda weird.

But then I'm kinda too scared to talk to girls much anymore because of my anxiety.
I'm pretty lacking in self-confidence, so my solution to this was to look up some funny pick-up lines and try using those as a conversation starter. Um...it did not work out well for me. I think girls just thought I was kinda weird.

But then I'm kinda too scared to talk to girls much anymore because of my anxiety.
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
I'm pretty shy, so I've only tried twice on two different people. Mind you, I am bisexual.

Once in sixth grade(so far back lol) There was this one kid who I had five classes with. They were pretty smart, so I wanted to become friends. I tried talking to them and ended up saying something very, very stupid. I just noped my way out when the dismissal bell rang.

In seventh grade, there was someone else who had four classes with me. I talked to them and happened to be walking on a small wall. I lost my balance and fell on them. Oops.
I'm pretty shy, so I've only tried twice on two different people. Mind you, I am bisexual.

Once in sixth grade(so far back lol) There was this one kid who I had five classes with. They were pretty smart, so I wanted to become friends. I tried talking to them and ended up saying something very, very stupid. I just noped my way out when the dismissal bell rang.

In seventh grade, there was someone else who had four classes with me. I talked to them and happened to be walking on a small wall. I lost my balance and fell on them. Oops.
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
I said something like 'Yeah, I can take that guy, who is twice my size, down in sword fighting. No problem!'

It was indeed a problem. While I can sword fight, just not THAT well. It ended with me flying across the room. (Literally flying. A foot off the ground) and landed in the box of foam swords. I had a huge bruise on my stomach, and a concussion, but at least people still clapped for me. ._.
I said something like 'Yeah, I can take that guy, who is twice my size, down in sword fighting. No problem!'

It was indeed a problem. While I can sword fight, just not THAT well. It ended with me flying across the room. (Literally flying. A foot off the ground) and landed in the box of foam swords. I had a huge bruise on my stomach, and a concussion, but at least people still clapped for me. ._.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
remember the knife song game back in like 2012 or 2013? that was a huge trend in my elementary school and i may or may not have stabbed myself using a pair of scissors while a large group of peers watched.

it was banned from my school after that lmao
remember the knife song game back in like 2012 or 2013? that was a huge trend in my elementary school and i may or may not have stabbed myself using a pair of scissors while a large group of peers watched.

it was banned from my school after that lmao
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
THANKS FOR GETTING SHANIA TWAIN STUCK IN MY HEAD D:
THANKS FOR GETTING SHANIA TWAIN STUCK IN MY HEAD D:
tumblr_inline_nwui6x4Zpo1t7d5o3_500.gif