Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | can dragons die
I kinda screwed up and didnt feed them for a while, so now even after foraging and feeding, 31 went hungry and im only at 46 procent.. what happens when they go totally hungry, do they die?
I kinda screwed up and didnt feed them for a while, so now even after foraging and feeding, 31 went hungry and im only at 46 procent.. what happens when they go totally hungry, do they die?
@liasa223 No. They can't breed when they're below 40 energy and battle in coliseum when they're below 20, and if your hardcore battlers are too hungry you can throw some dragons into the training fields for some quick food points
@liasa223 No. They can't breed when they're below 40 energy and battle in coliseum when they're below 20, and if your hardcore battlers are too hungry you can throw some dragons into the training fields for some quick food points
@liasa223

Dunmer's outlined the effects of hunger, but I can tell you that nothing you ever do will kill your dragons. You can exalt them, which is permanent, but they will never die.
@liasa223

Dunmer's outlined the effects of hunger, but I can tell you that nothing you ever do will kill your dragons. You can exalt them, which is permanent, but they will never die.
windh4.png