Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Art "Timeline" of Dragons
Hallo : )

I didn´t find andything with the search function, so I´m asking here:

Is it possible to see how a dragon looked like as a baby?

I´m pretty new so everytime a dragon changed its picture from baby to adult, I was sad because I forgot to save a Pic from its baby-form :'/
Hallo : )

I didn´t find andything with the search function, so I´m asking here:

Is it possible to see how a dragon looked like as a baby?

I´m pretty new so everytime a dragon changed its picture from baby to adult, I was sad because I forgot to save a Pic from its baby-form :'/
@McRobin You could copy and paste their id into the predict morphology section of the Scrying Workshop and change the preview from "dragon" to "hatchling". or you could always buy them a scroll of eternal youth if you'd like them to be a baby forever :D
@McRobin You could copy and paste their id into the predict morphology section of the Scrying Workshop and change the preview from "dragon" to "hatchling". or you could always buy them a scroll of eternal youth if you'd like them to be a baby forever :D
Handful of Sprockets
*sigh* "You're going to make me say it, aren't you? FINE. I'm sorry I killed your wife. But in my defense, she jumped in front of my sword!"
Copper Gear
@McRobin

The Predict Morphology part of the Scrying Workshop! Put in the dragon's id and you can see it with different genes, colors as well as what it looked like as a hatchling.
@McRobin

The Predict Morphology part of the Scrying Workshop! Put in the dragon's id and you can see it with different genes, colors as well as what it looked like as a hatchling.

aKHNXwM.png
@Jakekitty @duskflower Aaaah :D! Thank you very much! I will try that
@Jakekitty @duskflower Aaaah :D! Thank you very much! I will try that