Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Battle abilities
What's the blue bar for, and the skill that makes your dragon get blue stuff around it? And why is the attack skill not available sometimes? Does it have to do with the 18 at the bottom left corner? The "blue stuff" skill has a 30, I think. What are those numbers for?
I think I may have missed something in the tutorial, oops.
What's the blue bar for, and the skill that makes your dragon get blue stuff around it? And why is the attack skill not available sometimes? Does it have to do with the 18 at the bottom left corner? The "blue stuff" skill has a 30, I think. What are those numbers for?
I think I may have missed something in the tutorial, oops.
@AmberwolfARebel Hi! Welcome. Hope you're enjoying the site. Here is a very popular guide to the coliseum, which should be able to answer some of your questions in depth: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1040710/1 But basically the blue bar is equivalent to "energy" (actually called "breath"). Some attacks give you more energy and some attacks take energy to work. The attack skill will be unavailable if it takes energy and you don't have enough. Edit: Looking at your lair, you've got a Fae and a Tundra. Both of those start with following stones [item=meditate] and [item=contuse] right? A very short answer would be that [item=meditate] costs no energy but gives you 30 energy everytime you use it, but it doesn't attack anyone. [item=contuse] costs 18 energy but attacks the target. Many guides recommend you replace the meditate stone with a scratch stone (looks like [item=scratch]) which costs no energy, gives you six energy per turn and attacks the enemy. They cost about 2000 treasure, but I've got two lying around that I'd give you for free if you want them?
@AmberwolfARebel

Hi! Welcome. Hope you're enjoying the site.

Here is a very popular guide to the coliseum, which should be able to answer some of your questions in depth: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1040710/1

But basically the blue bar is equivalent to "energy" (actually called "breath"). Some attacks give you more energy and some attacks take energy to work.

The attack skill will be unavailable if it takes energy and you don't have enough.

Edit: Looking at your lair, you've got a Fae and a Tundra. Both of those start with following stones Meditate and Contuse right?

A very short answer would be that Meditate costs no energy but gives you 30 energy everytime you use it, but it doesn't attack anyone. Contuse costs 18 energy but attacks the target.

Many guides recommend you replace the meditate stone with a scratch stone (looks like Scratch ) which costs no energy, gives you six energy per turn and attacks the enemy. They cost about 2000 treasure, but I've got two lying around that I'd give you for free if you want them?
@AmberwolfARebel in addition, you can get more of the energy, also known as "breath", by using the top attack that all dragons have - either Meditate or Scratch, depending on breed. The amount of breath you currently possess is limited to the battle - as soon as you navigate away from the Coliseum, or go back to the main menu, all breath will be lost.
@AmberwolfARebel in addition, you can get more of the energy, also known as "breath", by using the top attack that all dragons have - either Meditate or Scratch, depending on breed. The amount of breath you currently possess is limited to the battle - as soon as you navigate away from the Coliseum, or go back to the main menu, all breath will be lost.
tgTY.png
Rominion, if you don't need the Scratch stones then I'd appreciate one. Thanks for the help, both of you :)
Rominion, if you don't need the Scratch stones then I'd appreciate one. Thanks for the help, both of you :)
(@rominion see the above post)
(@rominion see the above post)
tgTY.png
@amberwolfarebel

I'll go ahead and send you both. I absolutely love how your Tundra looks so I'm very happy to help.

I'll send them via one-way CR, so you just have to go to crossroads an accept the delivery.

(@naga thanks so much for the ping)
@amberwolfarebel

I'll go ahead and send you both. I absolutely love how your Tundra looks so I'm very happy to help.

I'll send them via one-way CR, so you just have to go to crossroads an accept the delivery.

(@naga thanks so much for the ping)
@rominion @naga thanks so much for your help!
@rominion @naga thanks so much for your help!