Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [FR Nuzlocke] FringePanda Clan
I am going to be doing the FR Nuzlocke (info here). While doing this i am going to be using this challenge to write a story which will be posted here.

If you want to be pinged when i do updates let me know.

How to start
1. Exalt all but one dragon. Change: Sell or Exalt.
2. Get an egg. Hatch it.
3. These are the two sole members of your clan - the lone survivor, and an orphaned hatchling.

Rules:

1. You can't buy a dragon from the AH until after you've leveled three dragons to level 25.
2. You can only buy one egg a month.
3. You can't scatter scroll a dragon until they've reached level 25.
4. You can't give a dragon a primary gene until level 10, can't give them a secondary gene until level 15, and can't give them a tertiary gene until level 20.
5. For every egg you find, whether in the coliseum or by scavenging, you may purchase one breed change for any dragon.
6. You cannot gather food, you must grind for it in the coli.
7. If a dragon faints in the coli, it's dead. Exalt. Change: Sell or Exalt. If exalt it died if sold he leaves the clan in another way.

Nests
1. For every hatchling, flip a coin.
2. If tails, the hatchling died. Exalt. Change: Sell or Exalt. If exalt it died if sold he leaves the clan in another way.
3. If heads, you have a survivor.

I am starting my story with 5 surviors. But this will change.
I am going to be doing the FR Nuzlocke (info here). While doing this i am going to be using this challenge to write a story which will be posted here.

If you want to be pinged when i do updates let me know.

How to start
1. Exalt all but one dragon. Change: Sell or Exalt.
2. Get an egg. Hatch it.
3. These are the two sole members of your clan - the lone survivor, and an orphaned hatchling.

Rules:

1. You can't buy a dragon from the AH until after you've leveled three dragons to level 25.
2. You can only buy one egg a month.
3. You can't scatter scroll a dragon until they've reached level 25.
4. You can't give a dragon a primary gene until level 10, can't give them a secondary gene until level 15, and can't give them a tertiary gene until level 20.
5. For every egg you find, whether in the coliseum or by scavenging, you may purchase one breed change for any dragon.
6. You cannot gather food, you must grind for it in the coli.
7. If a dragon faints in the coli, it's dead. Exalt. Change: Sell or Exalt. If exalt it died if sold he leaves the clan in another way.

Nests
1. For every hatchling, flip a coin.
2. If tails, the hatchling died. Exalt. Change: Sell or Exalt. If exalt it died if sold he leaves the clan in another way.
3. If heads, you have a survivor.

I am starting my story with 5 surviors. But this will change.
pinglist
pinglist
[quote=The End is a new beginning]When the first dragon died no one thought much of it. She was old and near her time. But then others fell sick. The healers tried to save them but they had never seen this sickness before. The clan was scared. Was this the end of them? Some who had not shown any symptoms fled, hoping to out run the disease. Hopefully they do not spread it to other clans they run across. Finally the disease seemed to run its course. Out of a clan that had once been 30 strong only 5 remained. Nymphadora the oldest dragon left, looked around at what had been her home for years. A sight that once filled her with happiness and warmth now left her cold. No matter how hot the world was in the Fire realm all she could feel was icy coldness. “We can’t stay here.” She looked at the others. Her friends, her family. Her glance stayed on the only child of hers that she knew was still alive. Some of her children had left years before, hoping to find their place in the world, some died while out hunting or in accidents but 12 were lost to the sickness. “This place has known too much death. We most move on, find a place where we can hopefully live without all of our ghosts. A place where we can rebuild.” After much debate they decided not to just move to a different reign of the Fire realm but to leave it all together. But which way should they go. Going southwest across the ocean to the Ice realm was ruled out as the thought of going from the constant heat to always winter was not something they were willing to do. That left the Water Realm to the north, the Wind realm to the northwest, and the Lightning realm to the east. As two of the remaining had been born in the Lightning realm, it was decided that would be where they would head. But it would not be an easy journey… [/quote]
The End is a new beginning wrote:
When the first dragon died no one thought much of it. She was old and near her time. But then others fell sick. The healers tried to save them but they had never seen this sickness before. The clan was scared. Was this the end of them? Some who had not shown any symptoms fled, hoping to out run the disease. Hopefully they do not spread it to other clans they run across.

Finally the disease seemed to run its course. Out of a clan that had once been 30 strong only 5 remained. Nymphadora the oldest dragon left, looked around at what had been her home for years. A sight that once filled her with happiness and warmth now left her cold. No matter how hot the world was in the Fire realm all she could feel was icy coldness.

“We can’t stay here.” She looked at the others. Her friends, her family. Her glance stayed on the only child of hers that she knew was still alive. Some of her children had left years before, hoping to find their place in the world, some died while out hunting or in accidents but 12 were lost to the sickness. “This place has known too much death. We most move on, find a place where we can hopefully live without all of our ghosts. A place where we can rebuild.”

After much debate they decided not to just move to a different reign of the Fire realm but to leave it all together. But which way should they go. Going southwest across the ocean to the Ice realm was ruled out as the thought of going from the constant heat to always winter was not something they were willing to do. That left the Water Realm to the north, the Wind realm to the northwest, and the Lightning realm to the east. As two of the remaining had been born in the Lightning realm, it was decided that would be where they would head.

But it would not be an easy journey…
@FringePanda

Off to an awesome start! Add me to your pinglist :)
@FringePanda

Off to an awesome start! Add me to your pinglist :)
bV7Iy8e.png46ba27693e551458616eb20e4871abb3.pngi5tcv6.jpg