Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | hihi
hello!! my name is ree and i joined in the light clan!!

some friends recommended flight rising to me on several occasions and i only recently managed to catch a registration window in time!! it was a Struggle i tell you, a Struggle. i would like to thank my friend but also my pals for bringing me here.

i like pokémon, fire emblem, and animal crossing so hit me up if you play any of those games so we can lose our minds over the upcoming games sun and moon!! i'm also into anime like yuri!!! on ice and mob psycho 100 (meaning: this is totally an excuse to message me and scream about anime in general bc i will wholeheartedly reciprocate with as much enthusiasm).

currently i'm in my second yr in college as an art major and lemme tell you how gr9 art school is: .... eh. LOL NO SRSLY THO i'm having a lot of fun as an art major and hoo boy... i got stories to tell if you're interested.

but yes i'm very excited to be here!! it is very nice to meet you all!!
hello!! my name is ree and i joined in the light clan!!

some friends recommended flight rising to me on several occasions and i only recently managed to catch a registration window in time!! it was a Struggle i tell you, a Struggle. i would like to thank my friend but also my pals for bringing me here.

i like pokémon, fire emblem, and animal crossing so hit me up if you play any of those games so we can lose our minds over the upcoming games sun and moon!! i'm also into anime like yuri!!! on ice and mob psycho 100 (meaning: this is totally an excuse to message me and scream about anime in general bc i will wholeheartedly reciprocate with as much enthusiasm).

currently i'm in my second yr in college as an art major and lemme tell you how gr9 art school is: .... eh. LOL NO SRSLY THO i'm having a lot of fun as an art major and hoo boy... i got stories to tell if you're interested.

but yes i'm very excited to be here!! it is very nice to meet you all!!
@Faolae

Hello fellow artist and welcome to FR!

I know, it's SUPER hard to keep track or reg dates when you want to join, but congrats on getting here!!!! I'm sure your new Light buddies are thrilled to have you!

Be sure to check out Light forums and the Raffles forums for free stuff and raffles for newbies!

I fkkin love pokemon and while I havent played in a while, was OBSESSED with ACNL for like... 5 months while I built up my town and then totally abandoned it like a ******* LMAO But I hope you have fun here!!
@Faolae

Hello fellow artist and welcome to FR!

I know, it's SUPER hard to keep track or reg dates when you want to join, but congrats on getting here!!!! I'm sure your new Light buddies are thrilled to have you!

Be sure to check out Light forums and the Raffles forums for free stuff and raffles for newbies!

I fkkin love pokemon and while I havent played in a while, was OBSESSED with ACNL for like... 5 months while I built up my town and then totally abandoned it like a ******* LMAO But I hope you have fun here!!
FR time
they/them
I work 16-20 hr weeks
plus comm work so
may be slow!
Twitter
14ltUsU.png
@faolae

hello and welcome to this site!!
I remember when I wanted to join I needed a whole summer to catch a window lmao.

And yes I love me some pokémon and am really excited for the new games! (10 days left still for europe)

@faolae

hello and welcome to this site!!
I remember when I wanted to join I needed a whole summer to catch a window lmao.

And yes I love me some pokémon and am really excited for the new games! (10 days left still for europe)

a9b72e-1548650070.png
@Faolae [img]https://i0.wp.com/fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/021/5/a/miku_welcome_sign__free_to_use__by_pinkbunnii-d5s9380.gif[/img] If you have any questions I will do my best to answer them but for now welcome to this crazy little dragon site ! Dude Dude I love pokémon, fire emblem, and animal crossing! All 3 of those are the only things I play on my 3ds XD
@Faolae
miku_welcome_sign__free_to_use__by_pinkbunnii-d5s9380.gif
If you have any questions I will do my best to answer them but for now welcome to this crazy little dragon site !
Dude
Dude I love pokémon, fire emblem, and animal crossing! All 3 of those are the only things I play on my 3ds XD
@faolae

Hey there, I just joined this month's reg. window too, and I just wanted to pop in and say we have some similar interests. :o I love Pokemon and Animal Crossing (sun and moon are so close!!) and I love MP100 like, so much??
@faolae

Hey there, I just joined this month's reg. window too, and I just wanted to pop in and say we have some similar interests. :o I love Pokemon and Animal Crossing (sun and moon are so close!!) and I love MP100 like, so much??
@Pannathian

gOD IT WAS RLLY HARD TO GET HERE LOL and!! i am so glad that there's so many nice people here **** and thank you for leading me to the raffles forum bc omG there's so many giveaways for newbies out ffff

LOOOL i understand bc i haven't played my game in like... two weeks or so.... i hope my residents aren't mad at me :') and thank you!!

@absolutniemand

l o l it was years for me until i finally caught the registration window in time and!! i'm so glad!! to have caught it!! yall are so nice i feel blessed

yoOOO I'M SO HY P E I CAN'T WAIT - wait i still need to preorder a copy. have you preordered one? if so, which one are you planning to get? :')

@phoenixfairy

aaAAA THAT WELCOMING BANNER IS SO CUTE I'VE BEEN BL E S S ED THANK YO U FFF

**** same tho thOSE ARE THE ONLY GAMES I PLAY... EVEN THO I HAVE A BUNCH OF OTHER GAMES L O L they're all. classics in my eyes. i could go on and on about how fire emblem awakening changed my life if you let me

@Tenda

HEY YOU!! let's be newbies together!! and omg, dude i want. to protect mob with my LIFE he is so precious to me. and omg!! are you planning to get sun and moon? if so which version?? *_*
@Pannathian

gOD IT WAS RLLY HARD TO GET HERE LOL and!! i am so glad that there's so many nice people here **** and thank you for leading me to the raffles forum bc omG there's so many giveaways for newbies out ffff

LOOOL i understand bc i haven't played my game in like... two weeks or so.... i hope my residents aren't mad at me :') and thank you!!

@absolutniemand

l o l it was years for me until i finally caught the registration window in time and!! i'm so glad!! to have caught it!! yall are so nice i feel blessed

yoOOO I'M SO HY P E I CAN'T WAIT - wait i still need to preorder a copy. have you preordered one? if so, which one are you planning to get? :')

@phoenixfairy

aaAAA THAT WELCOMING BANNER IS SO CUTE I'VE BEEN BL E S S ED THANK YO U FFF

**** same tho thOSE ARE THE ONLY GAMES I PLAY... EVEN THO I HAVE A BUNCH OF OTHER GAMES L O L they're all. classics in my eyes. i could go on and on about how fire emblem awakening changed my life if you let me

@Tenda

HEY YOU!! let's be newbies together!! and omg, dude i want. to protect mob with my LIFE he is so precious to me. and omg!! are you planning to get sun and moon? if so which version?? *_*
@faolae

Woo, newbie pals! I've preordered both sun and moon because I'm so indecisive. cx And yes omg, Mob is precious and must be protected at all costs. also? one night i had a dream that reigen had a talk show? idk it was weird
@faolae

Woo, newbie pals! I've preordered both sun and moon because I'm so indecisive. cx And yes omg, Mob is precious and must be protected at all costs. also? one night i had a dream that reigen had a talk show? idk it was weird
@faolae

oh boy I'm afraid I can't compete with years lmao

I pre-ordered sun at my local game stop!!
@faolae

oh boy I'm afraid I can't compete with years lmao

I pre-ordered sun at my local game stop!!
a9b72e-1548650070.png