Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Familiars help
Hi I am in need of some help to understand how much familiars costs, I would like to add to my collection but I am not a player of the coliseum so I need to buy them, but the prices are not so clear to me, market, treasures, gems, private sellers, all have different prices and I am not sure about the best way to add an interesting amount of familiars to my collection without spent too much. So if someone can help me it would be awesome.

How much it is the right amount of treasures for the most basics familiars around here?

thanks for the help

you can contact me or ping me

p.s.: I have to go now so its more than probable that my reply would come tomorrow. Sorry about that
Hi I am in need of some help to understand how much familiars costs, I would like to add to my collection but I am not a player of the coliseum so I need to buy them, but the prices are not so clear to me, market, treasures, gems, private sellers, all have different prices and I am not sure about the best way to add an interesting amount of familiars to my collection without spent too much. So if someone can help me it would be awesome.

How much it is the right amount of treasures for the most basics familiars around here?

thanks for the help

you can contact me or ping me

p.s.: I have to go now so its more than probable that my reply would come tomorrow. Sorry about that
@ironicsound There are so many familiars that it's not an easy question to answer. Some are basically worthless, others are some of the most valuable items on the site.
The best way to get hundreds of familiars for free is the coliseum. If you want to collect familiars it's going to be so much cheaper to grind for them.
If you really don't want to play in the coliseum then go to the auction house and search by price ascending either treasure or gems. The cheapest ones there are around 5000 treasure, you should be able to buy plenty of different ones at that price.
You can also get some through gathering, by opening chests, some are Swipp swaps and some can be made through Baldwin.
There's a list of all familiars and how to get them here: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/868232
@ironicsound There are so many familiars that it's not an easy question to answer. Some are basically worthless, others are some of the most valuable items on the site.
The best way to get hundreds of familiars for free is the coliseum. If you want to collect familiars it's going to be so much cheaper to grind for them.
If you really don't want to play in the coliseum then go to the auction house and search by price ascending either treasure or gems. The cheapest ones there are around 5000 treasure, you should be able to buy plenty of different ones at that price.
You can also get some through gathering, by opening chests, some are Swipp swaps and some can be made through Baldwin.
There's a list of all familiars and how to get them here: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/868232
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@ironicsound

Except for familiars only available from the Marketplace, players set the value of familiars. "Basic" familiars that are easy to get are around 5g and under 5,000 treasure. You can go to the Auction House and search by price to find the cheapest and then move up in cost by altering the price range.

Have fun!
@ironicsound

Except for familiars only available from the Marketplace, players set the value of familiars. "Basic" familiars that are easy to get are around 5g and under 5,000 treasure. You can go to the Auction House and search by price to find the cheapest and then move up in cost by altering the price range.

Have fun!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Lonin @Nightwind

A big thank you for have taking the time to help me understand things better!
@Lonin @Nightwind

A big thank you for have taking the time to help me understand things better!