Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Suggestions
Hi. Still pretty new, but had a couple questions. The first pair you get is considered gen 1 right? Then the hatchling from them would be gen 2? How do you price yours to sell or what do you do with them? I've got some from another pair also bit am at a loss on how to price them or keep. Anything would be helpful. Ty
Hi. Still pretty new, but had a couple questions. The first pair you get is considered gen 1 right? Then the hatchling from them would be gen 2? How do you price yours to sell or what do you do with them? I've got some from another pair also bit am at a loss on how to price them or keep. Anything would be helpful. Ty
@silverkyz
Yes, your Progens (the first pair) are Gen1s.
Yes, their children are Gen2s.

Most children of Progens are plentifuls, and ungened, so they sell for fodder prices unless they have REMARKABLY awesome colors.

For Progens that have been gened and/or breed changed, it can vary tremendously. My suggestion is to go to the AH and look up dragons of similar breed/gene combos as your progens' children. They will sell for similar amounts.
@silverkyz
Yes, your Progens (the first pair) are Gen1s.
Yes, their children are Gen2s.

Most children of Progens are plentifuls, and ungened, so they sell for fodder prices unless they have REMARKABLY awesome colors.

For Progens that have been gened and/or breed changed, it can vary tremendously. My suggestion is to go to the AH and look up dragons of similar breed/gene combos as your progens' children. They will sell for similar amounts.
Chasing Memories, a Pinkerlocke
Free Cauldron Lvl 10
@silverskyz: yes, the offspring from your "progenitors" (the pair that you got at the beginning), are get 2s. They won't sell for much unless they have genes. If you need a more detailed explanation, just pm me.
@silverskyz: yes, the offspring from your "progenitors" (the pair that you got at the beginning), are get 2s. They won't sell for much unless they have genes. If you need a more detailed explanation, just pm me.
@SilverSkyz
Hi! Im not helpful with selling but I just wanna say I love the fact that your progen is XXY and your random progen is XYY! Im sure they had cute babies!
@SilverSkyz
Hi! Im not helpful with selling but I just wanna say I love the fact that your progen is XXY and your random progen is XYY! Im sure they had cute babies!
WaBL9Eh.png
@DraweeDragon yea there were some pretty ones. Last 2 on first page and first 2 on last page.
@DraweeDragon yea there were some pretty ones. Last 2 on first page and first 2 on last page.