Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Plaguebringer's Wings
1 2
Plaguemomma how do you fly? Can you even fly? Please tell me! Tell your baby!
Plaguemomma how do you fly? Can you even fly? Please tell me! Tell your baby!
@ZenMonster
She flies on the consumed hopes of those who cannot endure the Scarred Wasteland :)

See? She's even used that same power to lift this thread to the appropriate forum.
@ZenMonster
She flies on the consumed hopes of those who cannot endure the Scarred Wasteland :)

See? She's even used that same power to lift this thread to the appropriate forum.
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
@Madarakita
Wow! Her powers go beyond what I imagined.
@Madarakita
Wow! Her powers go beyond what I imagined.
The ground is so repulsed by her that she floats.
[quote name="AtomicSamurai" date=2016-09-21 07:34:22] The ground is so repulsed by her that she floats. [/quote] I support this theory
AtomicSamurai wrote on 2016-09-21:
I support this theory
[quote name="GalaxyFire" date=2016-09-21 15:26:19] [quote name="AtomicSamurai" date=2016-09-21 07:34:22] The ground is so repulsed by her that she floats. [/quote] I support this theory [/quote] As do I.
GalaxyFire wrote on 2016-09-21:
I support this theory
As do I.
EHmoQIa.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gifXqQeriv.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gifRPahVGv.png
[quote name="ThornOfStorm130" date=2016-09-21 15:27:04] [quote name="GalaxyFire" date=2016-09-21 15:26:19] [quote name="AtomicSamurai" date=2016-09-21 07:34:22] The ground is so repulsed by her that she floats. [/quote] I support this theory [/quote] As do I. [/quote] 10/10. This is now headcannon. I must find a way to incorporate the into my lore.
ThornOfStorm130 wrote on 2016-09-21:
GalaxyFire wrote on 2016-09-21:
I support this theory
As do I.

10/10. This is now headcannon. I must find a way to incorporate the into my lore.

Ghost/Moon
She/Her | FR+2
xxxxx» Badges
xxxxx» Wishlist
xxxxx» Tumblr
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
OlYbolu.pngazCt9EQ.pngyM06S2f.pngnsRz8Lr.png8YkGNAk.pngTSkGETk.pngBcLMO4j.pngzsz0bnG.pngwfMgRKw.pngXXkLSTQ.pngw0IsqjS.gifXXkLSTQ.png2gx7CnC.gifmduBMap.gifWFHePMt.gifJyDJ6GH.gifub6dp2n.pngOlYbolu.png
N51bip4.png

She does it the HHGTTG way.

"There is an art to flying, or rather a knack. Its knack lies in learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss. ... Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, that presents the difficulties."
She does it the HHGTTG way.

"There is an art to flying, or rather a knack. Its knack lies in learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss. ... Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, that presents the difficulties."
moon_tank_poorolddragon_by_thetauche-d8mfje1.gif
If Sindragosa can fly, so can Plaguebringer :P [img]http://orig13.deviantart.net/ccfc/f/2014/244/4/a/ydk6lb_by_lilybakamikudesu-d7xjscq.gif[/img] [i]Magic[/i]
If Sindragosa can fly, so can Plaguebringer :P

ydk6lb_by_lilybakamikudesu-d7xjscq.gif

Magic
Looking to purchase a Bone fiend or Cog frog! - On hold
Cog Frog Bone Fiend
[quote name="Madarakita" date=2016-09-21 07:17:32] @ ZenMonster She flies on the consumed hopes of those who cannot endure the Scarred Wasteland :) See? She's even used that same power to lift this thread to the appropriate forum. [/quote] This is why I love the mods
Madarakita wrote on 2016-09-21:
@ ZenMonster

This is why I love the mods
1 2