Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Missing dragons
I'm not sure if this is a bug or a misunderstanding but about 15 of my dragons disappeared along with 1/4 of my lair upgrade about 3 days ago I didnt mind the first day cause i thought it could be a glitch but now im worried. 15 dragons along with their appeal and familiars are missing and 1/4 of my lair is gone to.
I'm not sure if this is a bug or a misunderstanding but about 15 of my dragons disappeared along with 1/4 of my lair upgrade about 3 days ago I didnt mind the first day cause i thought it could be a glitch but now im worried. 15 dragons along with their appeal and familiars are missing and 1/4 of my lair is gone to.
@miloudoll Nothing is missing, but there are more dragons per page now. They increased each lair page size from 15 to 20, which means you will have less pages of dragons :)
@miloudoll Nothing is missing, but there are more dragons per page now. They increased each lair page size from 15 to 20, which means you will have less pages of dragons :)
@chespin thank you i now noticed that after seeing this post. Thank you for letting me know.
@chespin thank you i now noticed that after seeing this post. Thank you for letting me know.