Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | a little help needed
Hello, I just want to have some information. My friend made an account when the site was opened, but he never had any confirmation e-mail. Could you please lend us some assistance?
Hello, I just want to have some information. My friend made an account when the site was opened, but he never had any confirmation e-mail. Could you please lend us some assistance?
@Minilouve [img]https://i.imgur.com/ABVzWxj.png[/img]
@Minilouve

ABVzWxj.png
@Minilouve

Hi! I have relocated your thread to Help Center as this is the correct place to ask site related questions like this.

Your friend can send in a Contact Us letter with the email they used to sign up. The admins will handle it from there.
@Minilouve

Hi! I have relocated your thread to Help Center as this is the correct place to ask site related questions like this.

Your friend can send in a Contact Us letter with the email they used to sign up. The admins will handle it from there.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
thank you!
thank you!