Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello, i'm new
HI everyone i just started playing recently and thought to introduce myself.
My name is LexiMi and i started playing with a friend who was interested in the game. so far i have to say i am loving the adorable dragons. The fairground games are fun and two of them are way too addicting. I am still gettting the hang of some of the features but with the help of my friend and forums i'm sure i will be playing like an expert soon enough.
Outisde the game i like to watch movies and tv shows. i love anime. My hobbies include drawing, reading, and any craft i feel like trying my hand at.
well its nice to meet u all and be free to send me friend request. it's always nice to meet new people.
HI everyone i just started playing recently and thought to introduce myself.
My name is LexiMi and i started playing with a friend who was interested in the game. so far i have to say i am loving the adorable dragons. The fairground games are fun and two of them are way too addicting. I am still gettting the hang of some of the features but with the help of my friend and forums i'm sure i will be playing like an expert soon enough.
Outisde the game i like to watch movies and tv shows. i love anime. My hobbies include drawing, reading, and any craft i feel like trying my hand at.
well its nice to meet u all and be free to send me friend request. it's always nice to meet new people.
Hello, hello there Lexi, it's good to meet you and to have you aboard!
Hello, hello there Lexi, it's good to meet you and to have you aboard!
lightning_zps54e3ed26.png
hi i am new to this game to. i was wondering how do you put a dragons picture as a profile picture?
hi i am new to this game to. i was wondering how do you put a dragons picture as a profile picture?
click the arrow next to you name up in the right hand corner of the screen it will open a drop down screen. click change avatar and it will give u some pic u can use from your dragons.
click the arrow next to you name up in the right hand corner of the screen it will open a drop down screen. click change avatar and it will give u some pic u can use from your dragons.
thanks a lot !!!!
thanks a lot !!!!
become one with the slug, child
become one with the slug, child
6kN0bTT.png