Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Chosen ones?
[b]Some clans have a cause they rally behind. With those causes, there is often a certain dragon who shoulders the mantle of leadership, whether it be voluntary or a matter of destiny. Let me see your chosen ones![/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/30286/3028564_350.png[/img] This is Hemotenshi. He was born from a rotten Light Egg. He isn't quite a natural dragon, though he behaves like one. Rather, he is an amalgam of diseased tissue, bleached bone, and fungus. Rotting as he heals, he is effectively immortal after throwing himself into the Wyrmwound as a child. His purpose is to act as an enduring catalyst of pathogen evolution. In actual website specs, he was hatched from a Light Egg by Askani, and then given to me as a gift. He's not my highest level dragon, but he's definitely my favorite. He's also ungened under all that gear.
Some clans have a cause they rally behind. With those causes, there is often a certain dragon who shoulders the mantle of leadership, whether it be voluntary or a matter of destiny. Let me see your chosen ones!

3028564_350.png

This is Hemotenshi. He was born from a rotten Light Egg. He isn't quite a natural dragon, though he behaves like one. Rather, he is an amalgam of diseased tissue, bleached bone, and fungus. Rotting as he heals, he is effectively immortal after throwing himself into the Wyrmwound as a child. His purpose is to act as an enduring catalyst of pathogen evolution.

In actual website specs, he was hatched from a Light Egg by Askani, and then given to me as a gift. He's not my highest level dragon, but he's definitely my favorite. He's also ungened under all that gear.