Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Gene project?
I have this noc... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19760054] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/197601/19760054_350.png[/img] [/url] He's a gen 1, XXY (forest, forest, leaf), unbred, born on 1st of January. If I gened him up and sold him, would he make his money's worth back? I've been bored on FR lately and I'm looking for a project.
I have this noc...

19760054_350.png

He's a gen 1, XXY (forest, forest, leaf), unbred, born on 1st of January.

If I gened him up and sold him, would he make his money's worth back?

I've been bored on FR lately and I'm looking for a project.
rainbow-fish-banner_zps425d1161.gif
@Acarina
I'm not an expert, but I think he'd probably be worth more ungened since most in the G1 market are also looking for projects. But he's an XXY with a tight range, so you're likely to get a very good price for him.
@Acarina
I'm not an expert, but I think he'd probably be worth more ungened since most in the G1 market are also looking for projects. But he's an XXY with a tight range, so you're likely to get a very good price for him.
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
@acarina depending on which genes you would give him (more expensive ones are less likely to be paid back in full).
many gen1 collectors like to gene their projects up themselves so the dragons would be exactly to their tastes. i think you should do an interest check on dragons for sale and ping some members of gen1 collectors associations.

however, even without genes, he is quite valuable.
@acarina depending on which genes you would give him (more expensive ones are less likely to be paid back in full).
many gen1 collectors like to gene their projects up themselves so the dragons would be exactly to their tastes. i think you should do an interest check on dragons for sale and ping some members of gen1 collectors associations.

however, even without genes, he is quite valuable.
she was standing over me with a cigarette, the moon behind her,
yelling at me how in dance and music it's all mathematical
@Acarina

Seconding what ******* said! He's probably worth more as he is, since most gened Gen1s go for far less than what their owner put into them. Good luck with selling him!
@Acarina

Seconding what ******* said! He's probably worth more as he is, since most gened Gen1s go for far less than what their owner put into them. Good luck with selling him!
P5-StylizedTokyoSkylineDay.png METAVERSE
he/him
FR+3
Fandragon Hoarder