Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Familiar help?
I have 4 familiars that won't show up when I try to give them to one of my dragons? 2 are Longneck Skirmishers, one is a Longneck Interloper and the other is a Glowing Pocket Mouse if that's needed. Does anyone know why they won't show up?
I have 4 familiars that won't show up when I try to give them to one of my dragons? 2 are Longneck Skirmishers, one is a Longneck Interloper and the other is a Glowing Pocket Mouse if that's needed. Does anyone know why they won't show up?
Pls click my child FxIL5.gif
@Nyongie You can only have one familiar on one dragon, even if you have a million of them. That may be the problem!
@Nyongie You can only have one familiar on one dragon, even if you have a million of them. That may be the problem!
The dragon I was trying to put one on doesn't have a familiar. but thank you!
The dragon I was trying to put one on doesn't have a familiar. but thank you!
@Nyongie

What Kiragami is saying is that you can't have the SAME familiar on multiple dragons.
So This Dragon already has a glowing pocket mouse familiar, so even if you have a duplicate, another dragon cannot have that familiar.
@Nyongie

What Kiragami is saying is that you can't have the SAME familiar on multiple dragons.
So This Dragon already has a glowing pocket mouse familiar, so even if you have a duplicate, another dragon cannot have that familiar.
Oh! Oh thank you both so much. That helps a lot ^-^
Oh! Oh thank you both so much. That helps a lot ^-^