Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Progen parentage
SImple change i thought of, Instead of your progens' parents being listed as "none," list it as "unknown"
SImple change i thought of, Instead of your progens' parents being listed as "none," list it as "unknown"
Occasionally, one must ask themselves... Do I go home with the glory? Or do I go home with a story?
Personally, while I can understand liking 'unknown' better, I feel 'none' can allow more lore possibilities (ie that there are literally NO parents to your progens, but the magic of the area created two dragons, or that the deities themselves created the progens to populate a particular area they wanted to control)

So, while I really wouldn't mind such a change, I do feel that 'none' is more encompassing to more lores than 'unknown' as unknown implies there WERE parents, somewhere.
Personally, while I can understand liking 'unknown' better, I feel 'none' can allow more lore possibilities (ie that there are literally NO parents to your progens, but the magic of the area created two dragons, or that the deities themselves created the progens to populate a particular area they wanted to control)

So, while I really wouldn't mind such a change, I do feel that 'none' is more encompassing to more lores than 'unknown' as unknown implies there WERE parents, somewhere.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
I like it as it is. I do not personally want to distinguish my progen from other gen ones. You can headcanon it differently and write it in your dragon's bios if you'd like to.
I like it as it is. I do not personally want to distinguish my progen from other gen ones. You can headcanon it differently and write it in your dragon's bios if you'd like to.
No support. I don't see the need. What we have now is relly open to everyones lore.

If you want to say that the parents of your dragon are unknown you can do so. If you want to say they don't exist you can do so. You want to say they were killed and that dragon is now an orphan you can do so.
No support. I don't see the need. What we have now is relly open to everyones lore.

If you want to say that the parents of your dragon are unknown you can do so. If you want to say they don't exist you can do so. You want to say they were killed and that dragon is now an orphan you can do so.
No support. It isn't all too necessary. Similar to what Ismaiel said, right now it open to everyone's lore. While "unknown" might be good for lore purposes, "none" just gives more possibilities and flexibility to lore creators.
No support. It isn't all too necessary. Similar to what Ismaiel said, right now it open to everyone's lore. While "unknown" might be good for lore purposes, "none" just gives more possibilities and flexibility to lore creators.
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.
WxjbFq8.png