Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Checkmate
What am I missing? I have more than enough of the items that are required to get this achievement, but I haven't gotten the achievement. It IS possible that I can't / am not seeing the problem (no sarcasm), but I have checked over it several times. Someone please advise if this is broken, what to do, what could have gone wrong, etc. Thanks
What am I missing? I have more than enough of the items that are required to get this achievement, but I haven't gotten the achievement. It IS possible that I can't / am not seeing the problem (no sarcasm), but I have checked over it several times. Someone please advise if this is broken, what to do, what could have gone wrong, etc. Thanks
@sh2nn0n

Many people ask this and the response is that it's a known bug, the achievements are super laggy, just keep them in your hoard, they'll get fixed during the achievement revamp etc...
@sh2nn0n

Many people ask this and the response is that it's a known bug, the achievements are super laggy, just keep them in your hoard, they'll get fixed during the achievement revamp etc...
1313.png39dkph.gif
Missing Familiars..........Raffle!..........
@PeppermintStars

Thanks! Sorry, I had just woken up when I wrote that so I will admit I did not search to see if someone else had a similar issue. My brain was laggy! =D
@PeppermintStars

Thanks! Sorry, I had just woken up when I wrote that so I will admit I did not search to see if someone else had a similar issue. My brain was laggy! =D